Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 31, 2018
good in-ear earphone. I got this while i tried to figure out how I could get similar mono earphones in bulk (Amazon discontinued the 10-packs that I had been getting). I finally gave up and bought a 100-pack of stereo in-ear plugs from another source and i cut off one side as I use them. Not an optimal arrangement, but it will get me by. These earphones have lasted longer than the 10-pack products I had been using. I'd continue getting these were it not for the hefty price- bulk phones are less than 50 cents each, whereas these are $9.
on September 9, 2017
Just like my dad used to use. However, the chord is extra long. Which i actually like; i tuck it under my pillow. i like to listen while still awake at night before i fall asleep. easy, simple. i like this. perfect!
on October 7, 2017
Excellent product, these earphones work perfectly. These are hard to find but here they are, at a great price !!
on January 22, 2018
very weak volume. tested on two different device and you need to turn the volume up all the way to get normal listening volume.
Does work.
on February 20, 2014
Construction looks good, which isn't common with these type of things, but the sound is horrible. I have to turn down Talk Radio so low that I can barely hear it and I have them for when I'm out and about and the surrounding sound elevated. Anything higher you get a "buzz" because of overload on the earphone.... No, I'm not talking about loud music, just normal volume talk radio. The ear insert could be much better as well.

If the sound was any good at all I'd say they are doing their job and would even pay more to find a mono ear phone that doesn't fall apart and sounds merely decent at normal levels of volume................but sorry this doesn't even get close to filling those low expectations.
on July 25, 2017
Replaced my missing one for a Realistic PRO-23
on February 15, 2014
When private listening is the sole goal, this is definitely the route to take; It's 'old school' but quite effective, and leaves you with an open ear as well. The sound quality is bound to surprise most folks! You really can't go wrong for the price, try one out.
on January 11, 2018
there ear phones thweww isnt mush to say
on March 6, 2014
The 6 foot cord is more than enough needed. Had always bought locally at Radio Shack but they went up from a couple of bucks to about $5 and then stopped selling them completely. Glad to find These on Amazon and at such a great price.
on January 15, 2014
My mother can not see well and this simple product works well for here. Took a bit of time to get to me. Was not a prime product. All in all I would buy again.