Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 11, 2018
I bought this in hopes that it would work with my little Jensen radio at work. I plugged it into the earphone jack but it did not work.This is an update to my first review: In fairness, after reading the description for my Jensen radio outlet I believe it was meant for a different type of device. I've ordered a different radio from Amazon that has an outlet specifically meant to be for an earphone. I hope it works and If it does, I'll change my rating.Updated 3/20/18: I received my new Panasonic radio and plugged in the earphone - it works. The sound is so-so, but what else can you expect from a little plastic inexpensive earphone? My main purpose was to not have a "sound war" with another person at work that plays her radio louder than mine, I just want to be able to hear mine at my desk without driving my co-workers crazy. Mission accomplished.
on September 9, 2017
Just like my dad used to use. However, the chord is extra long. Which i actually like; i tuck it under my pillow. i like to listen while still awake at night before i fall asleep. easy, simple. i like this. perfect!
3 people found this helpful
on October 7, 2017
Excellent product, these earphones work perfectly. These are hard to find but here they are, at a great price !!
on January 22, 2018
very weak volume. tested on two different device and you need to turn the volume up all the way to get normal listening volume.
Does work.
One person found this helpful
on April 25, 2018
Ordered these for my mother to plug into her old TV. She is very happy with them. As we all learn, if the Mommy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!
on February 20, 2014
Construction looks good, which isn't common with these type of things, but the sound is horrible. I have to turn down Talk Radio so low that I can barely hear it and I have them for when I'm out and about and the surrounding sound elevated. Anything higher you get a "buzz" because of overload on the earphone.... No, I'm not talking about loud music, just normal volume talk radio. The ear insert could be much better as well.

If the sound was any good at all I'd say they are doing their job and would even pay more to find a mono ear phone that doesn't fall apart and sounds merely decent at normal levels of volume................but sorry this doesn't even get close to filling those low expectations.
on July 25, 2017
Replaced my missing one for a Realistic PRO-23
One person found this helpful
on May 17, 2018
When it arrived, it did not have the ear clip with it.
on March 20, 2018
Perfect for my needs.
on February 28, 2018
satisfied with product - good transaction