Earth Pan 10-Piece Hard Anodized Cookware Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes: 1.5 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 2 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 3Qt. Covered Saute, 8 Qt. Covered. Stockpot, 8" Skillet, 10" Skillet
- 3 to 1 nonstick durability compared to other "green" ceramic based cookware. Formulated to provide excellent food release. High heat performance. Reduced greenhouse gasses - lower carbon footprint during production. No toxic fumes, no PTFE, no PFOA.
- Hard-Anodized is twice as hard a stainless steel for maximum durability. It heats up quickly and helps reduce "hot spots" that cook foods unevenly.
- Dual riveted stainless steel handles are comfortable to hold and provide a confident grip. Oven safe to 400°F and temperature safe to 600°F.
- Glass lids (on all covered items) allow you to watch foods cook without having to remove the lid to avoid releasing moisture and flavor.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||Gray||Bronze||Black||Red Speckle||Orange Gradient|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 11 x 23.25 in||12.75 x 24 x 13.88 in||15 x 23.75 x 12.25 in||13.58 x 22.28 x 7.08 in||11 x 23 x 14 in||13.75 x 23.25 x 11 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum|
|Number of Pieces||10||1||11||12||1||10|
|Size||10 Piece||12-Piece||11 Piece||12-Piece||15 Piece||10 Piece|
Earth Pan II Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Finally, eco-friendly cookware that lasts! The foundation of all EarthPan cookware is the exclusive eco-friendly SandFlow nonstick surface. This unique nonstick originates from sand and is formulated to provide excellent food release and easy cleanup. Based on industry lab tests, the SandFlow nonstick food releasing performance outlasts all other ceramic-based, eco-friendly cookware, 3 to 1.
This beautiful line of cookware features hard-anodized aluminum, which is twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum durability. It heats up quickly and helps reduce "hot spots" that cook foods unevenly. The dual-riveted stainless steel handles are comfortable to hold and are oven safe to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Glass lids allow you to watch foods while they cook and help lock in moisture and flavor.
There is no PTFE or PFOA used in production, cutting down the amount of greenhouse gases used during production compared to ordinary nonstick. Not only is the EarthPan cookware friendly to our environment, but so is the packaging! 80 percent of the packaging materials are made from recycled fiber and 100 percent of the packaging is recyclable post-purchase.
EarthPan Hard Anodized is the most advanced eco-friendly cookware in the market - you're going to love it for years to come, and now the Earth can too.
"green" ceramic based cookware
and no PTFE or PFOA
3 to 1 nonstick durability compared to other "green" ceramic based cookware. Formulated to provide excellent food release.
Lower carbon footprint
High heat performance. Reduced greenhouse gasses - lower carbon footprint during production.
Hard-Anodized is twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum durability. It heats up quickly and helps reduce "hot spots" that cook foods unevenly.
Strong, comfortable handles
Dual riveted stainless steel handles are comfortable to hold and provide a confident grip. Oven safe to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
Monitor food without releasing moisture
Glass lids (on all covered items) allow you to watch foods cook without having to remove the lid to avoid releasing moisture and flavor.
No toxic fumes
No toxic fumes, no PTFE, no PFOA.
- 1-Quart and 2-Quart Covered Saucepans
- 3-Quart Covered Saute
- 8-Quart Covered Stockpot
- 8-Inch and 10-Inch Skillets
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first few days, everything was fine. We read the instructions twice to make sure we followed everything to the letter.
1. Non-stick: It still sticks, and depends on what you are cooking, cleaning up afterwards could still be time consuming.
2. Stainless steel handles gets very hot, so be careful, or get the plastic/rubber handle set.
3. Somehow when you get stains on the outside of the pots or pans, NO WAY of cleaning it off. I have research the internet and tried everything, and the stains are still there.
4. Like many other complaints about this set, yes, the pots are too small for everyday use. I agreed.
1. Earth pan is well made and attractive.
2. Price is right.
If oneday the non-stick coating comes off (and they will, like all the other non sticks cookwares we ever own), I don't have to worry about harmful chemicals getting into our bodies (espically our kid's).
These pans are just as bad as the others. It sticks really bad after 3 months. I am so disappointed! Days of research and the "Consumers Report Rating" has not provided me with any satisfactions. Don't buy this. Really.
While some people are not willing to go this far, here is how I did it:
* Never put the pans in the dishwasher, only the lids
* So easy to clean by hand
* Never use metal utensils
* When storing in my cabinets, I use plain old bubble wrap sheets (12" squares) between the pans when stacked to protect the cooking surfaces
Yes, I do use a variety of cooking fats:
* Spray on canola
* Olive oil
* Bacon fat
* Peanut oil
* Canola oil
Yes, I like to get the pans up to temperature before putting anything in. You can heat these pans unlike traditional non-stick. They have extremely good balanced heat. The flip wonderfully! The handles are perfect. No plastic means you can put them in the oven.
If you do not want to wash by hand, use silicon utensils, or protect them when stacking, they are not for you.