Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Earth Circle Organics maca root powder contains a vast amount of vitamins and minerals including: calcium, manganese, potassium, vitamin b6, vitamin C, and much more! It also contains 20 amino acids with seven out of eight of those being essential amino acids. Maca has traditionally been used to stimulate energy and libido, and it can help maintain the health of the body’s systems. Our maca is dried through a low temperature drying process that preserves the maca's nutrients. With its smooth and nutty flavor, this maca is ideal for adding to any shake or sweet meal to provide a kick of energy and nutrition. For a perfect shake that will increase strength and energy, use 1 cup of dairy or nut milk of your choice, 1 1/2 cups of frozen blackberries, 1 banana (preferably frozen), and about a tablespoon or less of maca powder. Blend until well combined and enjoy! Earth Circle Organics believes that the integrity of our food is one of the most important aspects of our lives. That is why our food is grown at standards that some would consider "beyond" fair trade, from farmers & suppliers who operate with respect for their land and their products. At Earth Circle Organics we strive to create the best experience for our customers and we appreciate the importance of living a harmonious and holistic lifestyle. As a grass roots importer, distributor, and manufacturer we take exceptional care in providing the highest quality raw and organic foods to consumers. Earth Circle Organics is committed to sustainability, service, and integrity in the raw food supply chain.
Size: 1 Pound | Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This item is sold in California. California's Prop 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act requires companies to place a warning label on any product they sell within California if it exceeds the level that the State has established as risk-free for a list of over eight hundred chemicals.
Maca Powder, Energy, Superfood
Calories (20), Calories From Fat, Total Fat, Saturated Fats, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium, Potassium (103 mg, 3%), Total Carbohydrate (4 g, 1%), Dietary Fiber (1 g, 4%), Sugars (1 g), Protein (1 g), Vitamin A, Calcium (2%), Iodine (17%), Manganese (2%), Vitamin C (2%), Iron (2%), Copper (15%), Vitamin B6 (3%)
Organic Raw Maca Powder
This malty flavor of ECO Maca Powder allows it to blend well with both sweet and savory recipes. Add some to smoothies and shakes, cakes and pastries, homemade chocolate, energy bars.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.