- Cleans clothes and linens in high-efficiency or standard washers, either top-loading or front-loading, in all temperatures
- Active ingredients are biodegradable and plant-based
- Includes a coconut-based fabric softener and is scented with essential oils of chamomile and lavender
- pH-balanced to reduce the risk of damage to fabric, and safe for greywater and septic systems
- One-gallon plastic bottle for efficient storage
Earth Friendly Products Proline PL9767/04 Baby Laundry Soap with Chamomile and Lavender, 1 gallon Bottles (Case of 4)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Earth Friendly Proline|
|Item Weight||8.75 pounds|
|Number of Items||4|
The Earth Friendly Products Proline PL9767/04 baby laundry soap with chamomile and lavender helps clean clothes and linens in high-efficiency or standard washers, either top-loading or front-loading, in all temperatures, and is made with biodegradable, plant-based active ingredients such as coconut-based fabric softener and essential oils of chamomile and lavender, using a pH-balanced formula that reduces the risk of damage to fabric. It comes in a one-gallon plastic bottle for efficient storage. This product is safe for greywater and septic systems.
Earth Friendly Products manufactures household and commercial cleaning products. The company, founded in 1989, is headquartered in Addison, IL.