- Nonaerosol corn starch helps make fabrics smooth and crisp when sprayed on during ironing
- Active ingredients are biodegradable and plant-based
- Scented with cotton blossom essential oil
- pH-balanced to reduce the risk of damage to fabric, and safe for greywater and septic systems
- 32 oz. trigger spray bottle for deployment to required area
Earth Friendly Products Proline PL9757/32 Spray Starch Non-Aerosol Fabric Treatment, 32oz Trigger Spray (Case of 12)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Earth Friendly Proline|
|Number of Items||12|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Earth Friendly Products Proline PL9757/32 Spray Starch nonaerosol fabric treatment is a corn starch that helps make fabrics smooth and crisp when sprayed on during ironing, and is made with biodegradable, plant-based active ingredients using a pH-balanced formula that reduces the risk of damage to fabric. This nonaerosol spray is scented with cotton blossom essential oil. It comes in a 32 oz. trigger spray bottle for deployment to required area. This product is safe for greywater and septic systems.
Earth Friendly Products manufactures household and commercial cleaning products. The company, founded in 1989, is headquartered in Addison, IL.