Earth Mama Angel Baby Body Wash & Shampoo Pure Castile Vanilla Orange Soap for Every Body Liter 34oz
- Safe, gentle liquid Calendula castile baby shampoo and body wash smells naturally amazing with organic Vanilla and Sweet Orange essential oil
- Detergent free, non-toxic and made without synthetic fragrance, antibacterial chemicals, phthalates, parabens or harsh sulfates
- Versatile for all your DIY castile soap projects, economical too, each 5.3 oz bottle contains over 300 pumps
- Formulated by a Nurse Herbalist, Hospital recommended, NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Naturally vegan and gluten-free
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 34 oz (Pack of 1)
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
- makes good foam and is certified organic.
- has a rating of 0 on Skin Deep Database (0-2 rating means no harmful chemicals)
- fragrance is medium-strong (citrus).
- not tear-free.
- makes better foam than Earth Mama's shampoo.
- it's not certified organic, but still has a rating of 0 on Skin Deep Database.
- almost fragrance free
- tear-free formula.
Baby seems to like both. We use Lafes on her hair and Earth Mama on her body, but in the future we will stay with Lafes.
(I was ready to buy 32oz bottle for future use but based on the above this won't happen).
To people buying this for the first time from Amazon.com I strongly recommend buying small bottle to test it out. Otherwise you might have regrets.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The smell of its is quite nice and fresh however, it take more time to rinse water while comparing with mustela cleansing, which is more soften and lighter in sense.. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
It could be just me and my preferences but I thought this smelled weird. I thought my boys almost didn't smell clean after using it.Published 19 days ago by D. H.
Works well for hair and body. I'm not sure if I'm too keen on the smell but it does the job. I like the foaming pump very much.Published 24 days ago by Kim McKenzie
Love this product line! This shampoo/soap smells wonderful and it's easy not to get in kids eyes since it's a foaming bottle. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Missy K
Yeah this is more like it, wash the baby from head to toe on this.Published 1 month ago by B. Scholten