Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 202 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 230 reviews
on March 11, 2017
I ordered this because I wanted to try the products before purchasing them to see if I liked them, I have previously tried a few Earth Mama products and have loved them, and this is no different. I loved the body wash, and the body butter, they smell so good! I like the queasy spray, I really wish I would have had it a month ago tho because I could have really used it, but I keep it in my bag so if I need it, I still get queasy in the car. I haven't tried the tea yet, but I'm excited to, and I haven't tried the stretch oil, I have stretch marks from my previous pregnancy so I'm not sure If I will really get good use out of it, but I am going to try it. After I tried the body wash and the lotion, I immediately ordered a bigger bottle of both, and a lot of other stuff, I love this company, and that their products are safe to use! I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!
on March 31, 2017
Happy I got this set, it's the perfect starter set to test out the products. I prefer this over the Mama Mio products. The body butter and the oil are both so light and have a sweet and soft smell, not overwhelming. Not greasy or wet like other creams or oils for pregnancy. I just ordered a few more full size bottles of the body butter and oil and also ordered the Earth Baby for my newborn.
on March 20, 2016
I bought this for myself when I was pregnant and it worked so well that I get it for all of my pregnant friends dealing with nausea. Every product is awesome! I loved the lotion because it wasn't greasy but it didn't leave me dry and needing more lotion. The soap is so nice because it is helpful in the hot shower when nausea was a doozy!
on January 28, 2017
The moisturizer is very smooth in texture and everything smells great. I used the body oil before and got no stretch marks. The body oil pump didn't work though which was pretty harrumph-inducing, especially as I spill it every time I apply it now.
on December 28, 2015
This is a perfect gift for an expecting mom. It includes some of Earth Mama Angel Baby's best products for Mamas-to-Be in large sample sizes. It's a great way to try out their line. Everything has the most delicious scent that doesn't overwhelm pregnancy senses, and the ingredients are natural and safe for pregnant women. I highly recommend this gift set.
on February 3, 2017
This is such a great little bundle! I received it while I was pregnant and now it's the gift I give to any of my friends when they're expecting. A great introduction to EMAB products, which are all fantastic! I have sensitive skin and can't use most products, but I didn't have any problems with this.
on October 16, 2016
I used this kit during my hospital stay after having my baby. I love everything! The spray smells sooo good even though it fades pretty fast. I think this would be an awesome gift for a mom to be!
on January 5, 2017
Bought these as gifts for friends who were expecting. They really enjoyed everything from the kit. I have done this before and will continue to do so. It's a nice little pampering for mama-to-be , and a little something special just for her.
on December 22, 2015
Honestly, I haven't really used this as much as I though I was going to but the products are wonderful. Love the earthy smell and the clean ingredients. I used the body butter the most and it feels so nice on my stomach. The smell doesn't make me sick either. I would definitely buy this as a gift for one of my friends. If you are pregnant and unsure what products to use, I would get this because you can try it out without purchasing the large products incase it is not your favorite.
on July 21, 2015
I'm in love with Earth Mama Angle Baby after purchasing this sample pack. The belly oil feels great on my growing belly and keeps me from getting itchy. The foaming wash and lotion both smell terrific and feel nice. Since I'm in my third trimester I didn't have much use for the spray and I haven't tried the tea but based on the other products, I'm sure they're great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question