Organic Jagua Black Temporary Tattoo and Body Painting Kit. Safe for Children and Made in the USA. Enough Jagua Gel for 12-15 Designs and Applications Last 1-2 Weeks
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.05 (18%)|
- Earth Jagua is 100% natural and safe. Makes 1/2 oz of gel. Earth Jagua does not contain PPD or any other toxic chemicals. Earth Jagua is not henna, nor does it contain henna. Earth Jagua dyes the skin blue-black, just like the color of a permanent tattoo. Earth Jagua lasts 10-15 days on the skin, then disappears completely.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Earth Jagua Classic (Black) Kit comes with everything you need to create beautiful temporary tattoos that look just like the real thing—plus a few extras. Water is added to the freeze-dried jagua juice, which is then mixed with a base gel. The jagua gel is transferred into a soft plastic applicator bottle with a fine tip. To create temporary tattoos designs, simply squeeze the bottle to release the jagua gel.
- Earth Jagua stains the skin blue-black, just like the color of a permanent tattoo
- The tattoo lasts 10 days to two weeks on the skin, then disappears completely
- Skin type, and where it is applied on the body, may produce slight variations in color
- With Earth Jagua, it takes 24–48 hours for the color to appear and fully develop
- Using this product is totally pain-free
- The jagua gel does not permanently stain clothing or furniture
- Jagua tattoos show up perfectly on dark-complexioned skin
- It is not henna, nor does it contain henna
Perfect for creating gorgeous temporary ink tattoos and festival body art
Kit Includes:Enough jagua to create 15–20 temporary jagua tattoos
- 9g Jagua base gel,
- 1 Freeze-dried jagua juice,
- 4g Eucalyptus oil,
- 1 Dropper,
- 1 Plastic cone bag,
- 1 Applicator bottle,
- 1 Fine tip,
- 28 Reusable stencil transfers,
- Flat toothpicks for touch ups
Jagua grows in the deepest and most remote areas of the Amazon—regions that do not cater to tourism and so have few visitors from the “outside” world. We are happy to be able to help our new friends in the Amazon earn much needed income for some of the Western staples of life, such as medicine, fuel, tools, and clothing. The Matsés people of the Peruvian Amazon provide the jagua used in our tattoo kits. They harvest the fruit and ship us the juice, which we use to make the jagua tattoo gel that comes in our kit. We follow fair-trade practices, and all of our Earth Jagua Tattoo Kits are sustainable, safe, all-natural, and organic.
What Is Jagua? Jagua (scientific name Genipa americana) is an edible, orange-size, tropical fruit with a thick rind found in the Amazon. The natural dye is extracted from the unripe fruit and used for many purposes by indigenous people throughout Central and South America, especially for body adornment. In some areas it is believed that decorating one’s body with the jagua fruit turns a person into a fierce warrior.
Health & Safety Guidelines
Earth Jagua Gel is safe and natural. However, allergic reactions to natural products are not uncommon (think peanuts and strawberries). For your safety, please follow these recommended guidelines.
- The product should be used according to directions. If you are taking medications, or have known allergies, please consult your doctor before using Earth Jagua gel.
- Before using Earth Jagua, test product on small area first. Place a small amount on the skin, leave it on for 2–3 hours, then rinse off with water. After that, wait 4–5 hours before proceeding.
- For external use only. Earth Jagua gel should not be taken internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with copious amounts of water, and consult your doctor.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.25 x 4.75 x 8 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Item model number : EJ2-B
- UPC : 669586500399 794628312293 683615375345 669586500641 524883346999 885396499689 885616538501 885236566366 885904278829 885548656816
- Manufacturer : Lakaye Studio
- ASIN : B00598SS70
Best Sellers Rank:
#156,955 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1,324 in Temporary Tattoos
- Customer Reviews:
This product should be used according to directions. If you are taking medications, or have known allergies, please consult your doctor before using Earth Jagua Body Ink. Before using Earth Jagua Body Ink, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2-3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4-5 hours before proceeding. For external use only. Earth Jagua Body Ink should not be taken internally.
Water Isopropyl alcohol Genipa Americana Xantham gum Sorbitol Citric acid Potassium sorbate Sodium citrate Lactic acid Silica Dioxide Disodium EDTA
Compare with similar items
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.