Earth Pak -Waterproof Dry Bag - Roll Top Dry Compression Sack Keeps Gear Dry for Kayaking, Beach, Rafting, Boating, Hiking, Camping and Fishing with Waterproof Phone Case
|Price:||$18.97 - $35.97|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- RELIABLE PROTECTION: We believe our Earth Pak dry bags are the best out there--bar none. These dry bags are meant to last for years and provide waterproof protection for even the most rugged users.
- SHOULDER STRAP: 10L & 20L dry bags come with a 24-42 Inch single shoulder strap. 30L, 40L, and 55L dry bags are equipped with backpack style shoulder straps that also come with a sternum strap for added stability.
- IPX8 CERTIFIED WATERPROOF PHONE CASE: We have included our IPX8 Certified 6.5 Inch waterproof phone case that will fit even the largest of phones. This case features a very simple snap and lock access that has dual-sided clear windows that allow to take pictures while still inside the case. Suitable for phones up to 6.5 Inches of diagonal screen size.
- NATIONAL RECOGNITION: Recently featured by acclaimed New York Times Bestseller and entrepreneur Tim Ferris (Author of The Four Hour Workweek) in his blog.
- KEEP YOUR ITEMS DRY AND PROTECTED: Protect Your Valuables with our 10L, 20L, 30L, 40L, or 55L Dry Bags! Just toss your gear inside, roll it down, and you’re good to go on your next adventure.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
10 Liter / 20 Liter Dry Bags – Popular for Light Packers
Earth Pak was started by two guys who love the outdoors and wanted to create innovative products that would support their ongoing passion for exploration. Behind every material, seam, and buckle we carry an unwavering spirit of adventure. Our mission is to bring to market quality products that will help inspire and guide those who are eager to fulfill their craving to explore. We pride ourselves with producing exceptionally durable gear, and our Original Single Strap dry bag has been with us since the beginning as our first product; now it’s our most popular product to date!
Product Sizes & Details:
- 10 Liter Dry Bag: Our most popular dry bag is compact and suitable for those who want to pack light but still have quality, heavy-duty gear that will protect valuable possessions from the outdoors. It’s convenient size fits small personal items you’d like to protect from the elements: cell phone, wallet, sunglasses, camera, toiletries, small towel, and water bottles.
- 20 Liter Dry Bag: The medium-sized 20L bag is big enough to carry everything you need for a day trip – without being a bulky, hassle to carry. It fits small and medium-sized items you’d like to protect from the elements: cell phone, camera, clothing, towels, toiletries, and shoes.
30 Liter / 40 Liter / 55 Liter Dry Bag Backpacks – Backpacks Built for More Than the Basics
Whether you’re going on a day of outdoor trekking or planning a week-long camping trip, our Original Dry Bag Collection Backpack is one of the most reliable – and durable – companions to have by your side. By day, have it carry and protect all your gear. By night, use it as a camping pillow so it will never leave your side. From 30L to our 55L sizes, the Dry Bag Backpack is sure to cover more than just the basics for your awesome adventures.
Product Sizes & Details:
- 30 Liter Dry Bag Backpack: Ideal for storing a weekend’s worth of clothing, survival kits, water/food containers, etc.
- 40 Liter Dry Bag Backpack: Storage capacity is comparable to a small rucksack for avid campers. This size is able to fit an entire trip’s worth of items: wetsuit, towels, two people’s clothes for a long weekend, and small sleeping bag
- 55 Liter Dry Bag Backpack: True meaning to go big or go home. This huge dry bag will be able to fit up to two weeks’ worth of gear – perfect for trips where you know you need to pack to prepare. Ideal for sleeping bags, water and food.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Talk about service! As for the bag, its extremely durable, it got dropped, drug in the sand and shells and still looks great. It folds up and compacts very nicely as well, and I tucked a chamge of clothes, odds and ends and sleeping items in it. Feel off the boat once, no issues getting wet... The shoulder straps are a nice touch as well when packmuleing stuff to the campsite... they are also very comfterable. Would I recommed this and buy it again...hell yes!! The price is just right as well!