- File Size: 5295 KB
- Print Length: 310 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Moonclipse (March 11, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 11, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XJNTWKV
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #753 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Earth Reborn (Earthrise Book 7) Kindle Edition
|Length: 310 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Marco built his dream house on a Greek island and invited Addy, Lailaini, and Ben-Ari to live there. Addy and her boyfriend Steve readily agreed, but Lailani went to the Philippines to build schools for the homeless children of her native island nation.
Captain Einav Ben-Ari commands the HSS Lodestar, the new flagship of humanity, a joint military-scientific expedition to seek out alien civilizations. On board the Lodestar are the smartest, the bravest, the best at what they do, representing many worlds, many races and many disciplines. Exploration and discovery were chief among their goals, but the Lodestar was also the largest and best armed warship humanity had ever built.
Marco miraculously meets the girl of his dreams, the heroine of his novel Les Kill and also named Tomiko! After a whirlwind romance and a huge (disaster) wedding, Marco and Tomiko settled into anything but a life of bliss. Despite Marco's best efforts, Tomiko was seldom happy. She was insanely jealous and became a screaming, crying, accusing demonic creature one minute, and contrite, loving, angelic partner the next. Addy and Steve avoid confrontations, while Marco is even accused of sleeping with Addy - and Steve. The mental torture finally ends with a divorce, with all the money, house, property and future earnings on his novels goes to Tomiko! Then Steve is abducted by aliens.
Lailani's world is serene and satisfying, devoting herself to her homeless children. She makes sure they have a place to live, food to eat, clean clothes to wear to school. She and her adopted canine companion push a wheelbarrow full of books to hand out to the children. Life is good, but she begins to have nightmares of being controlled by the Scum, ripping the heart from Elvis's chest. Blinding and burning pain tears through her head until it feels as though the chip in her brain, the chip that controls the influence of the Scum DNA in her genetic makeup, was on fire. Lailani is arrested after devouring their class pet in front of her students. Finally convincing authorities to replace her chip, Lailani has a vision while undergoing the surgery. She is told to seek an hourglass with the ability to travel back in time, to correct the events leading to killing Elvis and half of her friends on the planet Corpus. She is convinced, and her path is clear.
There were always stories about alien abductions, probing, and torture. Flying saucers and UFOs were reported and most people scoffed at the tales. But now the sightings are more frequent and abductions increase in number and severity. Gray aliens with huge black eyes were seen, just like the Roswell aliens, the grays!
First contact was made by the Lodestar when they are attacked by three of the saucer-shaped spacecraft. Ben-Ari's hail of the spacecraft brought the response, "Worship her, or die!" and the Lodestar was fired on.
The battle was fast and fierce, thanks to Ben-Ari's brilliant strategies and the masterful ship handling by the pilot, Aurora, her eight tentacles flashing over the controls. Two of the saucers were destroyed and the third was helplessly disabled. Ben-Ari and her boarding party approached the craft when cannon suddenly appeared and fired on Ben-Ari's shuttle. Ordering an emergency evacuation, Einav was blasted free of the exploding shuttle. Drifting in space surrounded by scraps and fragments of the shuttle and it's crew, Ben-Ari drew her plasma rifle and blew the cannon free of the alien ship. A gaping hole provided her access to the interior as she instructed the other shuttle to cut through the hull and board and secure the aliens, taking them alive. . . at least one of them.
Fast paced, furious action explodes from the page as humanity faces its latest foe. Definitely not the phone-home aliens, these grays are tall, strong and very, very evil! Bloodshed, torture and terror are the methods used to inflict fear. This fast-paced sci-fi thriller will keep you engrossed in the twists and turns of the storyline, exposing mysteries and manipulations from the ancient past to the dystopian future, this is one story you won't want to put down for a minute. The author has the ability to bring his characters to life and allow them to build the story from their experiences. The characters are like an old, well worn pair of levis, comfortable in their fit, smooth and familiar.
Faced with an new threat looming on the horizon what are the Einav, Lailani, Marco & Addy going to do? Scattered across the universe they slowly come to the realization that something is amiss. Marcos world has come crashing down around him once again and Addy is the only one who can keep him grounded. But with this new threat on the horizon something must be done. Join these 4 friends as they set out on their own missions......... can they save earth? Why do aliens keep hunting them?
There are a couple really good plot twists towards the end of this one. Enjoy
Most Recent Customer Reviews
With that said.....this one was....Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Colonization
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Exploration
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > First Contact
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Marine
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Colonization
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > First Contact
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Marine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Exploration
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera