- Series: Earth Science
- Hardcover: 800 pages
- Publisher: MCDOUGAL LITTEL; Student Edition edition (May 27, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0618499385
- ISBN-13: 978-0618499380
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.3 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #227,607 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Earth Science: Student Edition 2005 Student Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
It covers all the areas of Earth Science and it does not bore my 14 year old daughter. This is not her favorite subject but she finds the book is a good read.
I think the book does a great job covering all crucial information and presents itself in a very organized manner.
Still a great buy in 1/2014