From The Earth - Olive Wood Salad Server Set - Spiral Handle - Fair Trade & Handmade
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heirloom-quality hand-carved and sanded by disadvantaged Jordanian men and women
- Purchase supports Fair Trade - Socially and Environmentally Responsible production
- Measures approximately 12 inches (30.5 cm) - Gorgeous Spiral Handles
- Made from solid Jordanian olive wood - Durable and Beautiful
- Please purchase from From The Earth - Others are not Fair Trade and are poor quality
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From The Earth a fair trade company, is dedicated to the advancement of our employees and suppliers as we provide handmade products from the Middle East to markets around the world. Because of our concern for quality, each item is individually inspected before being packaged for shipment. Quality Olive Wood Kitchen Items Artisans hand-cut each olive wood kitchen item from a single piece of wood, bringing to life the natural beauty of the olive wood by revealing its warm earth tones. The silky texture of the olive wood is smooth to touch, and its faint, slightly sweet aroma can last for many years. Olive wood has a natural durability and is ideal for kitchen and home items. Care Instructions: From The Earth’s olive wood kitchen items are treated with food-grade beeswax to protect the wood. In order to keep the wood looking its best, always hand-wash your olive wood kitchen items and avoid long exposure to liquids. If the luster begins to fade, restore it to its original splendor by polishing the wood with a few drops of olive oil and a soft cloth. With the right care your olive wood kitchen items should last a lifetime.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|