- ALL-WEATHER PROTECTION: Constructed from heavy duty 500D PVC for high performance, durability, and protection. All seams are thermowelded shut to provide a watertight seal to ensure your gear stays protected from all elements!
- EASY ACCESS FRONT POCKET: The outer splash-proof zippered pocket makes it easy to grab your smaller belongings without having to unroll the top main compartment. Perfect for storing keys, knives, lighters, sunglasses, wallets, or other personal items you need to grab quickly on the go!
- SIZING & STRAPS: Our waterproof bags come in 4 convenient sizes (10L, 20L, 30L, 40L). 10L & 20L dry bags come with a single shoulder strap that is adjustable and can extend up to 36 inches. 30L and 40L dry bags are equipped with backpack style shoulder straps that also come with a sternum strap for added stability.
- EASY TO USE & FLOATS! : Featuring a large main compartment with roll-top closure and single reinforced strip.... just toss your gear inside, fold down 3-4 times, buckle, and you are ready to go! Once sealed shut your waterproof sack can conveniently float alongside you during your paddle boarding, kayaking, or snorkeling adventures!
- IDEAL FOR TRAVEL: Our water bag is very lightweight and compact making it an essential dry bag for all your travel plans. Easy to fold and pack tight in any sized luggage!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
See how everyone is using earth pak for all their adventures!
Here at earth pak our mission is to bring to market quality products that will help inspire and guide those who are eager to fulfill their craving to explore. We pride ourselves with producing exceptionally durable gear – that will encourage a continuous positive outlook of the outdoors. As a company, we are committed to creating innovative bags and outdoor products that will forever celebrate adventure, and more importantly, nurture the connection between you and the outdoors.
10 Liter Dry Bag – Compact & Popular for Light Packers
Our most popular dry bag, the compact 10L Zippered dry bag is suitable for those who want to pack light but still have quality, heavy-duty gear that will protect valuable possessions from the outdoors.
20 Liter Dry Bag – Bestselling Medium-Sized Bag
The medium-sized 20L Zippered dry bag is big enough to carry everything you need for a day trip, without being a bulky, hassle to carry.
30 Liter Dry Bag Backpack – Extra storage for More than the Basics
The larger 30L zippered dry bag backpack allows you to bring everything you need to keep your gear dry when it matters most.
40 Liter Dry Bag Backpack- Largest Style for When You Need It All
The 40L zippered dry bag backpack is ideal for a long vacation. This size provides you with enough room to store an entire trip’s worth of items: wetsuit, towels, two people’s clothes for a long weekend, and a small sleeping bag.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13.23 x 5.08 x 2.72 inches; 1.02 Pounds
- Item model number : 3254-8492-Zip10LBlack
- Date First Available : December 27, 2016
- Manufacturer : Earth Pak
- ASIN : B01MY2GS7K
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Bad: Glorified Rubberized cloth bags. the tops need a few times folding and snapping closed to waterproof the contents. No zipper or velcro. No carry handles. These are made in China and off gas a vinyl odor for a couple of days minimum. Also bought a 20l UltraDry bag to compare. It seems the same factory made both brands-( the DS being less expensive, but has two cheapo straps for a backpack carry but is missing the carry handle shown in their ad.)
All bags have a waterresistant pouch and a snap close waterproof phone case.
Top reviews from other countries
Its not the lightest or most packable dry-bag, but it feels incredibly durable.
As with all dry-bags, test it in a bath at home before the first use, just in case!
I particularly like how comfy the straps are on a 30L rucksack in comparison to others I have used in the past.
Tempted to get a different colour / style in the not to distant future to add to my collection.