Earth Worth 96"X48"X78" Mylar Hydro Shanty Hydroponics Indoor Grow Tent - Earth Worth Quality at an Affordable Price!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exterior Material: Heavy duty Oxford Cloth
- Inner Lining Material: 100% Highly Reflective Water-proof Mylar
- Frame Material: Powder Coated Metal
- Premium Grade Zippers and Velcro for easily setup and take down.
- Extra Heavy Duty Water-proof Floor for added protection
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||96 x 78 x 48 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1853 EW-96 Hydro Shanty|
|Shipping Weight||55.6 pounds|
Compare to similar items
Measuring an astounding 96" x 48" x 78", you will have more than enough room for several plants/vegetables. The exterior is made of commercial grade oxford cloth, the inner lining is made of our innovative mylar material, and the exterior incorporates premium grade exterior zippers so you can setup and take down the system in minutes. Our frame is lightweight, strong, sturdy, and reinforced with metal. The light-weight portable system has more than enough vents to accommodate your fans and filters and the system can be set-up quickly and easy in your bedroom, living room, basement, shed, or garage. This kit includes all the components you need to set-up your indoor garden so you can grow flowers, herbs, and vegetables year round. Earth Worth hydroponic products are created by growers FOR growers. Physical Description: 96"(L) x 48"(W) x 78"(H) Reflective Hydroponics Tent. Black 600D Polyester Nylon Plastic Lined Grow Tent exterior. 100% Highly Reflective Water-proof Mylar interior. Highly Reflective Non-Toxic Waterproof PVC Plastic. Removable Waterproof PVC Plastic Floor Tray. Built in Heavy-Duty Zippers and hook and loop fasteners, which Makes it easy to assemble and disassemble. Multiple Ventilations: (4) 4" Diameters, (2) 5" Diameters, (4) 6" Diameter. (6) Receptive Air Ventilation with Flaps Located on 3 Different Sides of the Base of the Grow Tent. Side Pockets for Storing PH Meters. Metal Rails for Lighting Equipment. Strong Powder-Coated Metal Framework with Flexible Plastic Connectors. Removable Roof Cross Members which Makes it Easier to Adjust Lighting and Accessories. Compatible with 400Watt, 600Watt and 1000W Grow Lights Set Up* *Grow Lights, Exhaust Fans, accessories and plants not included.
Top customer reviews
- Easy set up. Set up about as fast as some large camping tents. Just read the directions and orient it before assembly. Took 30min by myself.
- Quality: it is easy to wiggle once assembled but main frame is good, crossbars on should be tied as they may fall. I've a light mover installed with zip ties and it works great. Some flaps/vents could use extra velcro to hold them open but thats easy to do and about $4 from a craft store. Tent is very lightproof. Zippers decent. Access from both sides. 2 large vents (8"?) on top and sides, 4 total.
Double liner helped me when over watered a 12 gallon pot last night. Plenty of room for a large free standing oscillating fan inside too!
Overall I'm please and would recommend. Great value