Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
EarthQuaker Devices Bellows Fuzz Driver Guitar Effects Pedal
- Straddles the line between amp-like grit and fuzzy saturation, with a bunch of useful distorted places in between
- Design leaves the full frequency response of your instrument intact, which makes the Bellows a great bass overdrive
- On lower "Drive" settings, you'll find responsive and dynamic amp-like breakup; Dime it, and you'll hear full-on thermonuclear saturation
- A true-bypass pedal that uses silent relay-based soft touch switching
- Uses a standard 9V DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel or a 9V battery
- Made with care by human hands in Akron, Ohio
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
We believe that effects pedals should be simple and user-friendly, with lots of practical, useable, and musical sounds, but should also be a launchpad for sonic exploration and aural innovation. Most of all, they should always work correctly all of the time, which is why each of our pedals are hand built.
EarthQuaker Devices Bellows
Stoke the fires in the seventh circle of tone with the Bellows! This little two-knobber is a nod to the non-master volume amps of yesteryear and the fiery tones that come only from diming these vintage behemoths and letting 'er rip until the tubes catch fire. The Bellows packs these tones into a compact Dirt Device and straddles the line between amp-like grit and fuzzy saturation, with a bunch of useful distorted places in between, capturing nearly every era of Rock-and-Roll in a box.
- Measures; 4.75″ x 2.50″ x. 2.25″ with knobs
- Current Draw; 8 mA
- Power; Standard 9V DC Power Supply w/ 2.1mm Negative Center Barrel
Adjusts the output level by setting the bias voltage of the transistor. A small amount of noise while dialing this in is perfectly normal.
Controls the input gain of the device for different levels of dirt. You’ll find that it is thinner and more clean counter clockwise and thicker with more growl clockwise.