Other Sellers on Amazon
Earthbath Soothing Stress Relief Shampoo for Pets, Eucalyptus & Peppermint, 16oz – Dog Shampoo for Stress Relief – Made in USA
Enhance your purchase
- PROMOTES RELAXATION & STRESS RELIEF: Our favorite Napa Valley kennel taught us the compelling benefits of eucalyptus trees & peppermint plants. Their fragrant oils are reputed to help soothe the mind and relieve common skin irritations, for naturally soothing stress relief. This luxurious formula will leave your best friend's coat soft, plush, and refreshingly clean.
- NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Blended with the finest ingredients, such as renewable plant-derived and coconut-based cleansers, organic aloe vera, and eucalyptus & peppermint oils. NO PARABENS, NO DYES, NO SOAP, NO SULFATES, NO PHTHALATES, NO ALCOHOL.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE: Our products are designed with the health of your beloved, furry friend in mind. We believe the ingredients that touch your pet's coat and skin should be as naturally effective, non-toxic, and gentle as possible. This product is PH-BALANCED FOR PETS and safe for dogs, puppies, cats & kittens over 6 weeks old.
- MADE IN USA & CRUELTY FREE: We at earthbath have a genuine love for pets and concern for the environment. Since 1995, these passions have been at the heart of everything we do, from the ingredients we put into our products, to how and where we make our products, and the support we show to animals in need.
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We are so sure you will love this product that we will refund your money if you are not satisfied for any reason.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Earthbath All Natural Pet Shampoo
About the product:
Earthbath specially formulated this Oatmeal & Aloe itch relief shampoo to address the needs of pets with dry, itchy skin. Oatmeal (3%) and organic aloe Vera combat skin irritation, promote healing, and re-moisturize sensitive, dry skin. This luxurious shampoo is natural, soap free and pH-balanced to clean and deodorize safely and thoroughly, leaving your pet’s coat and skin brilliantly clean, soft, plush and smelling better than ever before. Will not wash off topical flea applications.This shampoo is specially formulated with oatmeal and aloe Vera to address the needs of dry itchy skin.
Oatmeal and aloe are recommended by veterinarians to effectively combat skin irritation, promote healing and re-moisturize sensitive, dry skin.
- This shampoo is completely natural, soap free and pH-balanced
- Will not wash off flea applications, safe for animals over 6 weeks
- Will leave your pet's coat clean, deodorized with a vanilla and oatmeal fragrance and leave your pet's coat and skin soft and plush
- Please note that the item is non-perishable
Our favorite Napa Valley kennel taught us the compelling benefits of eucalyptus trees and peppermint plants. Their fragrant oils help relieve pets of their most common topical skin problems while acting to cool and relieve irritated skin. For everyday use.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 2 x 8 inches; 1.04 Pounds
- Item model number : PE1P
- Material Feature : Biodegradable Warning
- Date First Available : May 1, 2002
- Manufacturer : Earth Bath
- ASIN : B00079PHUM
- Best Sellers Rank: #38,954 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Avoid eye contact. Immediately and thoroughly flush with clean water if eye contact occurs. Shampoo is solely intended to cleanse coat and skin. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed (by humans), consult a physician.
Purified water, renewable plant-derived and coconut-based cleansers, organic aloe vera, vitamins A, B, D, & E, glycerin, eucalyptus & peppermint oil, preservative.
For pet use only
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
issues with pet owners. I went to a Vet and was told to dilute the product. Use only three shots (Shot glass full) and fill a water bottle with water and shake well before using. Too much of the shampoo can irritate the pets skin. The shampoo is potent and a full dose is way too much for the skin. Try it again and see what the out come is before you throw it out. Cats need only a shot. Adjust to the size of the dog and cat before usage. Remember to dilute it. This stuff works and I mean works.
The scent is very clean and natural, but not overpowering like some heavy-scented dog shampoos. After two weeks, she still doesn't have that "smelly dog" thing that would always come back with other shampoos, and she has no tangles on her long, beautiful ears.
I'm very happy with this shampoo, and wish I'd found it sooner.