- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Samenchilishop(World) when you purchase 10 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.00 shipping
Earthcare Seeds ORGANIC TIBETAN Goji Berry 100 Seeds (Lycium chinense)
|Price:||$2.99 + $1.96 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No GMO Seeds. Earthcare Seeds Brand hand packed in the USA by Earthcare Seeds. Ships from Idaho USA
- Already Cold Stratified and Ready to Sow Seeds Not Whole Berries!
- Cold Hardy Perennial Bush Producing Bright Red Nutritious Berries Suitable for Zones 5-8
- Seeds Sourced From Fair Trade Organic Tibetan Farmers Co-Operative
- Best if Flowers are Pinched Off the First Two Years to Strengthen the Plant for Bumber Crops For Years to Come
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Manufacturer Part Number||100OTGB|
|USDA Hardiness Zone||5|
Lycium Chinense: Hardy perennial shrub growing up to 10 feet tall, and a prolific producer of nutritious berries. The shrub has a long life, and grows best in zones 5-7. Will grow in almost all soils but does require good drainage. Drought tolerant once established. Goji shrubs will require pruning for better crop yields, and healthier, better looking plants. We have Goji plants growing into their third year from seeds from the same Tibetan source as the seeds we are selling. We are proud, and honored to support an Organic Tibetan Farmers Co-operative by offering these seeds. Planting instructions are included on the seed envelope. Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life (Dark/Dry/Cool). Plant with confidence!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Leaves rhombic-ovate to ovate-lanceolate.
Flower tube short as compared to lobes with 3-5 lobes.
Usually no spines.
Flower tube long and narrower below the middle. Tube is much longer than the lobes with 1-3 lobes.
These were easy to germinate and fun to plant. I'm watching them slowly grow into little shoots now
I have six seeds that are thriving although this is not the right time to plant yet.
I can imagine all the people that I will be able to give it as a gift and help with their health.