- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 9.2 x 2 inches ; 12.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B06X9F98BT
- Item model number: EBBK
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #293,611 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Earthing EBBK Body Band Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Small Earthing body band kits each come with elastic
- You can Use a band at night while sleeping
- Manufactured in United States
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Small Earthing body band kits each come with elastic, adjustable band and coil cord plus one bonus band and coil cord. You can use a band at night while sleeping or during the day while working or relaxing. You can use instead of, or in addition to, an Earthing sheet or mat. The accompanying Earthing coil cord permits some mobility, for instance, should you wish to be grounded while doing yoga.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsYou must connect it to the "ground port" of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your Body Band, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet check, supplied. 1. The body bands can be put around your foot or ankle, hand or wrist, shoulder or thigh. 2. Snap the cord onto the Body Band connection tab. 3. Insert the end of your Earthing Cord into the 3rd hole of a grounded wall outlet. 4. You must make direct skin contact with Body Bands.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The curly cord is long enough for me to travel everywhere in my bedroom. I also work with it strapped around my ankle.
I find this effective in helping me relax and sleep better. Although I have had insomnia due to Lyme Disease, this is one tool that has helped and I notice when I don't use it. Also another tip, I don't use it when there are thunder/lightening storms at night because I feel wired, energized or more alert with it.