- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 9.2 x 6 inches ; 5.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01L9HY95E
- Item model number: NESK
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #307,791 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Earthing NESK New Starter Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Small Earthing body band kits each come with elastic
- You can Use a band at night while sleeping
- Manufactured in United States
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Small Earthing body band kits each come with elastic, adjustable band and coil cord plus one bonus band and coil cord. You can use a band at night while sleeping or during the day while working or relaxing. You can use instead of, or in addition to, an Earthing sheet or mat. The accompanying Earthing coil cord permits some mobility, for instance, should you wish to be grounded while doing yoga.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very frustrating working with them.
As for the product, I don't know.... I've had it for at least 6 months now, and I want to believe it works, but haven't really noticed any outstanding results. My boyfriend bought the sheet, and his sleep cycles (and insomnia) has not changed one bit.
I bought the complete kit, and use all of them, and it's one of those "blind faith" things, where you're hoping it's doing something, but haven't really noticed anything...
So, I'll leave it up to your discretion.
Customer service needs some SERIOUS help though. I bet they are loosing many potential customers...