Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Earthlite Avila II Massage Chair Package (Black)” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 12% off the $399.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
|Price:||$389.99 ($0.59 / oz) & FREE Shipping|
|Price:||$350.99 ($0.54 / oz) FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Earthlite Avila II Massage Chair Package (Black)
- High-Quality, Soft-Support removable cushions
- Compact Design with Steel Clutches
- Includes Sternum Pad and Carry Case with wheels
- Maximum Working Weight 350 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Construction Warranty
- Value Package includes: Chair, Carry Case with Telescoping Handle and Heavy Duty Nylon Wheels, Sternum Pad and Valuables Pouch
- Stainless steel clutches and reinforced chest clamp provide unparalleled strength and stability
- Three quick leveres optimize chair fit for everyone from children to 350 lb. adults
- Maximum Working Weight 350 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Construction Warranty, 2 year warranty on cushions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
• Chair is extremely comfortable
• Infinite settings
• Able to work on large (350lbs), I even believe I worked on one gentleman who was a bit larger than that
• Even a toddler (3 year old) was comfortable in the chair and remained for a 7 minute chair massage
• I love the rolling travel bag that comes with the chair
• It is composite frame, not plastic. Although there may be some plastic components, I am not sure.
• Almost too much chair for a traveling therapist who only does chair massage intermittently; more ideal for a set chair placement, in an office, or dedicated therapist room
• Even though I love the rolling bag, it really takes practice to get the chair back in; it fits in one way exactly. Not a lot of wiggle room here.
• When taking the chair in and out of the bag, need to remember exactly where to place fingers so the chair doesn’t pinch your thumb. As therapists, we can’t hurt our thumbs. There is no flag or marking on the chair where to grab.
• There are two screwing devices to slide the headrest up and down. All of the other adjustment levers are controlled by one. It is slightly annoying to adjust over and over when you are doing 5 minute massages at an event and people are up and down.
• A therapist needs to practice the chair adjustments to get efficient doing the adjustments. Other massage chairs are way simpler and switching between clients is more efficient, although might not be as comfortable.
My overall experience with this chair is wonderful. However, I almost feel as if it is too much chair. I only do chair massage a couple times a year, so I need to review everything from setting it up to adjusting it just to ensure I remember.Read more ›
Happy to have the chair at my disposal now and looking forward to using it in my practice.
It is not as stable as it should be and it is a pain to have to fix. I would not get this model again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is an excellent massage chair. We recently upgraded to this chair from another Earthlite model. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Reggierae
When clients receive massages in this chair they are amazed on how comfortable it is.Published 6 months ago by Josh
Instantly fell in love with this chair. After using a way cheaper alternative this chair is a huge difference to what I used for several years. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Marisol Marquez
Well, I received this chair about a week and a half ago. After almost getting it set up, I found the same problem that others have talked about here; the lever for the face cradle... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Sticks
I love this chair, it meets my needs. For now worth every dime I spent on it. Instructions for Setup were clear so too was breaking down . Read morePublished 14 months ago by melvyn didier