- Product Dimensions: 40 x 20 x 12 inches ; 25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 25 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00123A83S
- Item model number: 10802PKG
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (85 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #86,558 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
EARTHLITE Vortex Portable Massage Chair Package - Portable, Compact, Strong and Lightweight (15lb) incl. Carry Case, Sternum Pad & Strap
|Price:||$299.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPLETE PORTABLE MASSAGE CHAIR PACKAGE: Includes EARTHLITE Vortex Chair, Rugged Nylon Carry Case, Padded Shoulder Strap, and Sternum Pad.
- TRAVELS EASILY, LIGHTEST CHAIR ON THE MARKET: Only 15 lbs! The innovative oval frame is forged from light and strong aircraft grade aluminum. Compact design folds easily, stores and totes in a sturdy nylon carry case.
- INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE: The EARTHLITE Vortex Massage Chair is upholstered with high quality, dual density Pro-Lite™ cushioning and buttery soft Natursoft upholstery for superior comfort and durability.
- EASY TO USE AND ADJUST: Multiple face, arm and seat adjustments enable optimal client positioning. Quick setup with simple facecradle armrest and seat adjustments to accommodate all client sizes. Folds compactly.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Made by EARTHLITE, the world’s leading and most trusted massage equipment company, since 1987. LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Full lifetime warranty on the frame, 3 years warranty on the cushions and upholstery.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Easy To Use And Adjust
Multiple face, arm and seat adjustments enable optimal client positioning. Quick setup with simple facecradle armrest and seat adjustments to accommodate all client sizes. Folds compactly.
The Lightest Chair
Only 15 lbs. The innovative oval frame is forged from light and strong aircraft grade aluminum. Compact design folds easily, stores and totes in a sturdy nylon carry case.
The Earthlite Vortex Massage Chair is upholstered with high quality, dual density Pro-Lite cushioning and buttery soft Natursoft upholstery for superior comfort and durability.
Full lifetime warranty on the frame and 3 years warranty on the cushions and upholstery. Includes rugged Nylon Carry Case, Padded Shoulder Strap, and Sternum Pad.
Using incredibly strong oval tube aluminum construction, EARTHLITE has created a stylish, compact and lightweight massage chair; probably the lighted chair on the market. Chair only weighs 15lbs!
Your EARTHLITE Vortex portable massage chair will be a place of healing and energy – the perfect portable venue for massage therapists, sports therapists and more. It folds easily, comes with a rugged nylon carry case with a padded shoulder strap and a sternum pad. The dual-density quality upholstery and various adjustment options will provide the highest comfort to your clients while being incredibly durable.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
It doesn't hold a large person very well. It is uncomfortable for some of my clients. The armrest is
to low. The face rest adjustment height is dual so it takes more time to adjust to make sure both
sides are equal. Clients feel like their knee's and hips are more bent than need be. The cushioning
is well done, especially the contoured face cushion. The seat could be a little larger. I had someone
drill 2 extra holes in the bar so I could adjust the armrest up a bit. Still an odd angel though.
The massage chairs I own are Dolphin, Master Massage, Stronglite, Earthlite Vortex and I've borrowed
the Golden Ratio. The Golden Ratio is still my favorite because it has the least amount of adjustments
and I like their face rest cushion and system the best. I've avoided buying it because of expense.
I'll fork up the bucks for it this time.
The Master Massage is very close in structure to the Golden Ratio. I don't like the MM face cushion,
to small and no contour. The knob for raising the face unit stripped out. What I like about the MM is
it's close to the Golden Ratio, very inexpensive ($165 at the time), easy set up and it comes with a
wheeled bag and has the same specs as the Golden Ratio. The Pices Dolphin cannot seem to
engineer a decent face unit. After the 2nd one broke, I didn't replace it. They have engineered at
least two others since and I've checked them out from other's owning one and the face rests don't
work well. Plus two many adjustments. And most MT's aren't going to place the chair in a horizontal
position especially if they're massaging one right after another. Stronglite is fabulous quality. Holds
600 pounds while the others hold 300. Most my clients don't like it. They feel like they are sliding
backwards. They just don't feel comfortable in it except the large men. With all that being said, the
Golden Ratio is my fav, Earthlight Vortex (would be Master Massage as long as I use a different
facerest), MM, Stronglite, Dolphin.