Earthquake Rear Tine Tiller, 4-Cycle 196cc Powerful Kohler Engine, Large Non-Pneumatic Wheels, 16” Tilling Width with Reverse
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPACT POWER- The 196cc Kohler Engine delivers incredible sod-busting power in a compact frame which makes the Victory easy to handle without sacrificing performance. Counter rotating tines spin in the opposite direction of the self-propelled drive wheels providing the right combination of opposing forces to attack previously untilled ground with confidence.
- AIRLESS WHEELS- This model of the Earthquake Victory Tiller features airless wheels overcoming one of the most frustrating aspects of seasonal tilling- flat tires. The uniquely designed drive wheels composed of steel hubs with a heavy rubber tread aggressively claw through the garden without ever going flat.
- INSTANT REVERSE- Unlike almost every other standard rear-tine tiller, the Victory offers a solution for backing up that requires no shifting. At the end of a garden row or in tight spaces, simply pull the reverse lever and walk the unit backwards to change direction.
- HIGHLY MANEUVERABLE- With its compact frame and balanced weight distribution, the Victory allows for fluid navigation in tight growing spaces and stable pivoting capability at the end of garden rows.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY- A bronze gear drive transmission, heavy duty forged tines, and all steel construction are all hallmarks of a tiller built to last. Because it is built to last, the Earthquake Victory is backed by a 5-year limited warranty and US based service and support.
The Earthquake® Victory™ Rear Tine Tiller with Airless wheels offers the ultimate combination of power and size for creating and maintaining a beautiful garden. The Victory™ features a 196cc Kohler® engine that delivers optimal power to the rear-mounted counter rotating (CRT) tines which have aggressive soil turning capability. If you are using the Victory™ in already tilled soil, the counter-rotating tines will greatly assist your efforts by thoroughly mixing the earth to provide a nutrient and air-rich seed bed. In addition to power, the Victory™ is right sized to be easy to handle due to its compact footprint. This compact and powerful combination allows you to till the most stubborn soil when breaking new ground while also providing an incredibly maneuverable tiller for row maintenance during the growing season. With the industry leading Instant Reverse™ functionality, you can effortlessly move back and forth and turn in tight spaces without having to shift. Airless wheels ensure that tires are never flat, and Victory™ is always ready for work. The Earthquake® Victory™ ensures performance and is backed by a 5-year limited warranty and US based customer experience team.
Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I swapped out the cheap plastic oil dipstick (fill plug) with a magnetic one (from amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B1KWRJH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1), and
added a 'hour meter'. Similar to this one on amazon (https://www.amazon.com/NKTECH-Motorcycle-Snowmobile-Waterproof-Tachometer/dp/B073V4C7GZ/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=motor+hour+meter&link_code=qs&qid=1587668400&sourceid=Mozilla-search&sr=8-5).
Another thing I did was in regards to handlebar. It comes with 4 nuts and 4 bolts. 2 sets go on left vertical, 2 sets go on right vertical. following so far? Instead I installed 1 set on left and 1 set on the right, and in place of the second set on each side I used a locking pin (similar to amazons https://www.amazon.com/YaeMarine-Locking-Coupler-Retainer-Trailers/dp/B082XWSFCY/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=pto+pin&qid=1587669069&sr=8-9)
This allows me to remove the pins and fold the handle bars down for more compact storage. Handle 'loop' rotates forward around axis created by single set of bolts on either side. Make sense?
I also had a plastic storage tote that I use for a cover when not in use. Works better than a tarp. Anyway started up 2nd pull. It has an on/off switch on the handlebar to turn off, and a fuel cutoff switch for storage. I wish the fuel line was longer to be able to accomodate a fuel filter but cant have everything.
Thought for a machine costing almost $700 that the houl meter and magnetic drain plug would have been included but for $10 each it wasn't much of an upgrade cost. And I had the coupler pins already so...
Ive used it for approx 2 hrs so far tilling, and retilling areas. Had to fill up gas tank once. Happy with the purchase.
I am very satisfied and would recommend it highly to anyone...Good job Earthquake, very good machine.
By Book Worm on July 30, 2019
By musikengel on February 3, 2020