Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Earthwise 60420 20-Inch 40-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Electric Lawn Mower
|Price:||$299.98 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual 40V Li-Ion Batteries (4aH and 2aH) and LED battery monitor
- 3-in-1 easy on-off side discharge/mulch/rear bag
- Zone starting / safety bar
- Single lever height adjustment 1.5" to 4"
- Large wheels, ergonomic foldable handle and steel deck
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Earth wise 20-inch electric lawnmower with 40 volt lithium ion power. Features 3-in-1 functionality with side discharge, mulch and rear bag options. Cutting height easily adjusts with a single lever from 1.5 to 4 inches. Lightweight, easy to remove batteries and LED battery monitor. Easy assembly with no tools required. Durable steel deck with 7 inch front and 9.5 inch rear wheels give the mower the precise weight and balance for easy maneuverability and a neatly cut lawn. Comfortable ergonomic handle with cushion grip. Made in China. Two Year Limited Warranty. No gas, no oil, no fumes. Earth wise is the Clean Air Choice.
From the Manufacturer
The Earthwise 40-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless 20" Lawn Mower is just the right tool to give your lawn a professionally maintained look. Dual 40-Volt light weight lithium-ion batteries, 3-in-1 functionality and LED battery monitor are just some of the features that make this mower the best choice. A battery charger is included. The 3-in-1 system has a side discharge, mulches or you can rear bag your clippings. It also includes a single lever, 7-position cutting height adjustment of 1.5" to 4". The 7" front and 9.5" rear wheels give the mower the precise weight and balance for easy maneuverability and a neatly cut lawn. A steel deck adds to durability and strength. No Gas, No Oil, No Fumes, and No Mess! Earthwise is the Clean Air Choice!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
and that is how long they last 45 min. Good cutting ability and 3 options
Bag,Side or Mulcher. Good Value
Now this Lithium model solves both problems, it's just over 50 lbs. has plenty of power and no cord to deal with. It's much quieter than the other two I previously used and is made out of steel, unlike some other Lithium Ion mowers. On a cool day with some clouds I won't even break a sweat while mowing the lawn and can hear the birds singing in approval of my new quiet Lithium Ion mower. So if you've got a small yard and need to mow frequently this is the one to get. Set at medium level and in mulching mode it's still easy to push. You can also bag or shoot the grass out the side if you need to. I'm happy I sold my two older mowers and now just have this to get the job done. Good job Earthwise !
I've got Lithium Ion batteries in my electric shaver, my cell phone and my laptop so why not in my mower too ? I like the fact that they recharge quickly, are easy to recycle and won't break the bank when I need to replace them in 4-5 years. Oh and the gas saving over the years of ownership of this is a big plus. The only draw back is that you may not get that perfect golf course short cut that some of the more expensive gas mowers can give. I'm happy being just short of perfection though to save money and to pollute the environment less as well as my own lungs. So if you are still using gas give one of these a try and you won't be disappointed.
1. a metal housing (most are plastic)
2. it is the quietest one I tested of all 40 volt mowers (you can mow and listen to the birds!)
3. one of the few that were blow back and actually worked!!
4. It comes with two batteries!!
What I didn't like:
1. the frame in front has a slight lip that is bent forward. In slightly thicker lawn, it acts like a scoop and really makes it hard to push through the lawn. In thin grass, this isn't an issue. In our thick grass where we were cutting about 1.5" off.. as a larger guy I had a tough time pushing the mower! Most other mowers are made to slide over the longer grass in the front so they push much easier.
2. It arrived defective with three wheels at one height, and one that was about 1/2" lower. I couldn't figure out how to fix that. Have to get a replacement axle and will report on how that works!!
3. The batteries are SLIGHTLY though to install, nothing horrible.. but, some care has to be used in lining them up and installing.
In the 40 volt testing, for blowback mowers this was one of the best. There aren't many that do blow back for your lawn in the 40 volt world, but I compared this to the Craftsmans and the SunJoe (which MIGHT be only a bagger with a weird blow back system). It would blow back the clippings over a big larger area than others in other voltage ranges which tend to windrow the clippings.