Earthwise Reusable Mesh Produce Bags - See Through - Set of 9 - Ultra Strong Lightweight Mesh Drawstring, Barcodes scan through Grocery Shopping 12x17 inches, 12x14 inches, 12x8 inches (Sheer Mesh)
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Transparent - 3 Sizes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BPA FREE , SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Our Premium Reusable Mesh Produce Bags can SAFELY hold all your fresh produce,fruits and veggies as they are BPA Free and FOOD CONTACT SAFE. Our bags are tested and evaluated for toxicity and safety by Bureau Veritas.
- 3 DIFFERENT COLOR CODED TAGS & TOGGLE CLOSURE: We created these with a different color coded tag for each size making it easy to organize your produce or anything else you use these bags to store. Each bag has a small toggle closure that keeps everything secure inside the bags.
- MULTI-PURPOSE & CONVENIENT: With so many different sizes, these bags are not just for produce, they also work great as TOY BAGS , SNACK BAGS, crafts storage, for picnics, washing small laundry items…they are ideal for essentially any form of organizing. VARIETY OF SIZES = VARIETY OF FOODS: With 3 different sizes these bags will accommodate most ANY SIZE FRUIT OR VEGGIE.MACHINE WASHABLE : Just throw these in the wash on gentle cycle and hang dry.
- COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT, SEE-THROUGH MESH: Our mesh produce bags are lightweight and completely see-through. Dont be fooled by other bags that claim to be see-through. With these bags it easy to see whats inside the bags without having to open them, yet they are SUPER STRONG AND TEAR RESISTANT. Barcodes will scan right through our mesh. Each bag WEIGHS LESS THAN 1/3 OF AN OUNCE so they add very minimal weight when checking out.
- WASH PRODUCE DIRECTLY IN THE BAGS and then place them straight into the fridge. More savings, less food wasted and great for the environment - eliminating the need for traditional, plastic produce bags. Each bag has a TARE WEIGHT TAG so cashiers can easily deduct the bag weight when checking out.
Color Coded Reusable Mesh Produce Bags Bring All Most Popular Features Together in One Great Set!
After many years in the reusable shopping bag business and a tremendous amount of valuable feedback from our loyal customers, we have designed the perfect reusable mesh produce bags, incorporating ALL THE BEST ATTRIBUTES we could think of.
- These mesh bags are made from our FINEST and LIGHTEST mesh making them completely SEE THROUGH and TRANSPARENT.
- We added 3 different color coded tags to identify each use.
- Light Green = Small
- Medium Green = Medium
- Dark Green = Large
- Each bag comes equipped with a small toggle closure to ensure that everything stays secure inside the bags.
Wash Your Produce, Air Dry, and Put Away - All Inside the Mesh Produce Bag - Brilliant Convenience!
Wash your fruit and veggies right in the bag, let them air dry and then put them straight into the fridge. Talk about convenience!
Color Coded Mesh Bags Great for ALL KINDS OF THINGS! Not Just Produce!!
Our reusable mesh produce bags are not just great for transporting and storing produce, they also work great as toy storage bags, strainer bags, bags to store bulk, dry foods likes nuts and seeds, for washing small laundry items and much more. They are also ideal for cosmetics, toiletries and more in the bathroom and while traveling. They are great for any type of organizing since you can differentiate your usage by the color coded tags - it's totally up to you!
Easily Scan Items at Supermarket Without Removing From Mesh Bags, Grab and Go as You Can Immediately Identify What's in Each Bag, Multi-Size for Any Job!
Barcodes can easily be scanned right through our color coded produce mesh bags, making checkout easy and convenient. Checkers won't have to open the bags to see what's inside saving time for both of you!
Our mesh is so fine and lightweight, you can easily see what's inside, no searching through bags to find what you're looking for. Just grab and go!
The drawstring and toggle closure keeps everything secure inside the bags. No more produce falling out and rolling around in your reusable shopping bags while driving home or falling out in produce drawers in your fridge, everything remains inside the bags until YOU take it out!
Three different color coded tags help to identify and organize what's inside each bag.
Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don’t bother trying to get the 16 year old cashiers to use the tare weight of the bags when scanning my groceries, and can easily handle the additional few cents it costs me to do so. I feel like these are light enough that it just isn’t a concern for me. I have found that most cashiers still have a difficult time getting the produce to scan through the bags, but it doesn’t cause too much of a hold up in the line.
I plan on purchasing more of these and giving them as gifts to some of my friends and family who have expressed interest in reducing plastic use in their households as well.
- reduce plastic waste (why I purchased them)
- mostly see thru (though many grocers still need to reach inside and touch veggies to see/scan veggie code, so not completely see thru or scannable thru mesh)
- different sizes help.
- NOT a good replacement for plastic/non-mesh bags for storing majority of fruits and vegetables (e.g. herbs, carrots, greens, beets, etc. or basically any fruit or vegetable that needs to be refrigerated). This is because the mesh does not trap air/moisture and thus your fruits/veggies will dry out and wilt quicker if stored in these mesh bags. This is a deal breaker for me and probably for most people. I need a non breathable or at least a less porous bag or else I won't be able to store most things for very long in my fridge. If I can only use these for a brief second at the grocery store, but not for storing in my fridge, it's just really not that useful and creates a lot more work for me. And I don't really need a plastic bag to grocery shop for other items that don't require refrigeration (e.g. citrus or apples), those are fine just going straight into my cart, then into my fridge..so I see little value in using these bags for those items.
- Mesh causes any water from any washed produce (most things in produce aisle) to leak onto you or any groceries they are sharing a bag with. Since there's not as much protection between produce and rest of groceries also need to ensure not placing your produce near any meats/eggs, etc.
- Mesh (particularly near string) can trap water and get moldy if not careful
- Given what they are, they are a bit pricey in my mind.