- Paperback: 86 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (February 17, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1456581708
- ISBN-13: 978-1456581701
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.2 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,723,384 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
East End Stories Paperback – February 17, 2011
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Eileen MacAvery Kane was born in Newburgh, NY and grew up across the river in Beacon. She has lived in the Hudson Valley all her life working as a graphic artist, photographer, and educator.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|