Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Easter Bunny (Baby Touch and Feel)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Format: Board book|Change

on March 23, 2011
I feel kind of silly saying this, but it irritates me that the title has nothing to do with the book. However, it doesn't matter to the babies this is meant for. Each page is a little rhyme about an animal, with one being a bunny, but nothing about this book is Easter-y, though I'm sure it would go well in an Easter basket. A few pages weren't as great, I thought--a small leatheryish nose on the fawn and the raised bumps of the page for the hedgehog. But I got this at a deep discount, so it was worth it. My five and a half month old enjoys feeling the textures and helping hold the book.
on November 28, 2009
My youngest daughter loves this book. She loves feeling the pages as I read it to her. The pictures are very cute and the size it just right for my daughter's little hands to sit and look at by herself (she is 15 months).
on February 21, 2015
We actually got this book as a hand-me-down but it is the best touch and feel book we've ever had so I was compelled to review it! The pictures are large and my 15 month old will actually go to every page, which she often doesn't have the attention space for.
review image
VINE VOICEon April 23, 2011
ISBN 0312505809 - Manufactured in China. Age range not stated but "BABY Touch and Feel" seems like a clue. Board book with touch-able insets, 12 pages. Marked "Paper used is from sustainable forests." Published by St. Martin's Press in 2009. "This product has been tested and conforms to the U.S. safety standard of ASTM F963 07" No author or photographer mentioned on the book.

Cute little baby animals - a bunny, a fawn, a raccoon, a hedgehog, a lamb and ducklings - are introduced in short rhymes. The photos have small textured insets that are touch-able.

I'm sorry, but the people behind this title should be ashamed of themselves, and they should be held responsible for false advertising. Other than the word "Easter" on the cover, this book has AB-SO-LUTE-LY nothing to do with Easter. The bunny? It's a bunny. It's not bringing anyone any baskets or hiding any eggs or even bringing you some message about a previously dead guy come back to life. Nope, it's just a bunny. And it's a really CUTE bunny - but it ain't the Easter bunny.

Can you tell I'm mad? I'm mad. I bought this thing a little while ago and put it aside for tomorrow (tomorrow being Easter). Tonight, I picked it up to leaf through it and there it was. Evidence that I've been had, tricked, hoodwinked, lied to. This is like pulling the foil off a Cadbury Egg and finding that it's an actual egg, future child of Henrietta and Hank Cadbury. Or breakfast. But not a yummy, sugar-laden chocolate ball full of yummy, sugar-laden goop. If that happens tomorrow, I will probably have some sort of convulsion.

Buy this book for the touch and feel aspect - that's a good thing that kids should be exposed to - but don't waste your money thinking you're getting something Easter-y because you're NOT.

- AnnaLovesBooks
on May 5, 2014
I absolutely love this book! It is a touch and feel book. It talks about farm animals and lets you feel different things such as fur types, etc. It is so much fun. I am an adult and I enjoyed flipping through the pages of this book. We bought this for a kids' waiting area in a doctor's office. The book was relatively durable (it is a hard glossy card board)...but the kids managed to tear it up within a few months.
on April 24, 2016
My daughter was given this book about 2 years ago and it was one of her favorites so when Easter rolled around and it was time to purchase a gift for a 6 month old this popped into my head. The book is durable and withstand a small child and lots of use. Every page has some different texture for kids to explore. I love that it helps with sensory awareness and that small children are kept entertained while reading!
on December 25, 2011
My year and half old grandson loved the book. He would sit with me and listen to the story and touch the fur , stroking it.
It's acute book for a very young child and a great Easter Basket addition.
on April 6, 2016
My 7-month-old loves this book! I really like the large size and simple pictures, it seems to hold his attention well. The odd thing is that this book has nothing to do with Easter! I actually wish I had noticed that earlier... I received this as a gift but didn't pull it off the shelf until Easter time, and realized it's a great book for all-year long! I know the babies don't care, but it is a misleading title :)
on May 13, 2016
Love this book! Lots of different textures for the baby to touch throughout the book. Yes, I agree with other reviews that it is not an Easter story but this made for a perfect Easter gift for my baby daughter.
on May 1, 2011
As other's have mentioned this book doesn't have anything to do with Easter once you get past the cover other then having some traditional easter animals (bunny, chicks, lamb, ) but it also has a hedgehog and raccoon and a baby deer. What I dislike about the book is that it's supposed to be an opportunity for the baby to experience different textures but half of the animals are fluffy (bunny, chick, lamb) which are all "soft" texture. I would have liked more diversity of texture so the baby can have a wider experience.

My son likes the book though and it is a good size for little hands, hence the positive stars.