Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

Easter Eggstravaganza Mad Libs
Format: Paperback|Change

on October 24, 2015
I bought this for my 12 year old son for our Annual Road Trip to Grandma's. He loved it. It's just like the Mad Libs of my youth. Great job on creating and editing. No weird mess ups or "misunderstandings". It allowed all of us to get creative & have a great laugh. Definitely great for Easter Basket filler.
on April 2, 2017
So fun. Just like I remember as a kid. However, I didn't realize the educational value when I was a kid- I just thought I was having fun. Only now I did as a parent and my son is learning the difference between nouns, verbs, etc. Great way to practice those skills!
on May 23, 2013
Our 6 year old really enjoyed getting this activity and it was a lot of fun to do as a family plus age appropriate as she is learning about grammer and word types. The stories that were created were entertaining and lead to lots of giggles on Easter morning!
on June 13, 2014
These MadLibs have been around for probably 40 years. They are still the most fun a kid (or an adult that enjoys a good laugh) can have inserting silly words to make a crazy, zany story. I bought these for my 11 year old son and nephew, and one for my friend's 27 year old son... it's a fun thing to do with your kids - and it actually helps refresh your memory on adverbs, adjectives, etc. :-)
on April 24, 2017
I got this for my 7 year old this Easter...he's almost done with first grade and is becoming quite the little reader and writer. This was the perfect gift for him. He asked me for nouns, adjectives and verbs (since he doesn't know that quite yet) but was cracking up reading the stories we created. Cheap way to keep him happy and entertained.
on June 17, 2017
My grandkids loved these. I used to buy them for my sons when they were little. It was fun to buy them again, but for my granddaughters.
on June 5, 2017
Received too late for Easter baskets but saving for next year. Look like fun.
on January 30, 2018
My daughter gets a kick out of these.
on March 31, 2017
Its cute but really simple for my 9 year old. I wish they made the stories more interesting.
on September 25, 2017
Still fun. Had fun playing this on road trip with the kids.