Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 111 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 121 reviews
on October 24, 2015
I bought this for my 12 year old son for our Annual Road Trip to Grandma's. He loved it. It's just like the Mad Libs of my youth. Great job on creating and editing. No weird mess ups or "misunderstandings". It allowed all of us to get creative & have a great laugh. Definitely great for Easter Basket filler.
on June 13, 2014
These MadLibs have been around for probably 40 years. They are still the most fun a kid (or an adult that enjoys a good laugh) can have inserting silly words to make a crazy, zany story. I bought these for my 11 year old son and nephew, and one for my friend's 27 year old son... it's a fun thing to do with your kids - and it actually helps refresh your memory on adverbs, adjectives, etc. :-)
on April 2, 2017
So fun. Just like I remember as a kid. However, I didn't realize the educational value when I was a kid- I just thought I was having fun. Only now I did as a parent and my son is learning the difference between nouns, verbs, etc. Great way to practice those skills!
on May 23, 2013
Our 6 year old really enjoyed getting this activity and it was a lot of fun to do as a family plus age appropriate as she is learning about grammer and word types. The stories that were created were entertaining and lead to lots of giggles on Easter morning!
on April 24, 2017
I got this for my 7 year old this Easter...he's almost done with first grade and is becoming quite the little reader and writer. This was the perfect gift for him. He asked me for nouns, adjectives and verbs (since he doesn't know that quite yet) but was cracking up reading the stories we created. Cheap way to keep him happy and entertained.
on May 3, 2014
I sent this to my granddaughter, who is 2600 miles away, age six, and not crazy about talking on the phone. She called to say "thank-you" and we proceeded to do 40 minutes of these Mad-Libs, laughing and talking all the time. Would I buy more......you bet!!
on March 31, 2017
Its cute but really simple for my 9 year old. I wish they made the stories more interesting.
on October 7, 2016
These are great for passing the time... traveling. They are great fun.
on May 5, 2016
Super fun! We purchased this to go in an Easter basket for a very smart 5 year old! She loves to read and write, but hasn't had many lessons on verbs, adjectives, and so on. So although this isn't something she can do on her own, it was so fun to do with her. Not to mention educational. We all had a good laugh reading over our answers! Great gift idea and love the Easter theme!
on March 24, 2016
Rec'd in excellent condition. Bought as a gift.