Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Easter Eggstravaganza Mad Libs
Format: Paperback|Change

on October 24, 2015
I bought this for my 12 year old son for our Annual Road Trip to Grandma's. He loved it. It's just like the Mad Libs of my youth. Great job on creating and editing. No weird mess ups or "misunderstandings". It allowed all of us to get creative & have a great laugh. Definitely great for Easter Basket filler.
on June 13, 2014
These MadLibs have been around for probably 40 years. They are still the most fun a kid (or an adult that enjoys a good laugh) can have inserting silly words to make a crazy, zany story. I bought these for my 11 year old son and nephew, and one for my friend's 27 year old son... it's a fun thing to do with your kids - and it actually helps refresh your memory on adverbs, adjectives, etc. :-)
on April 2, 2017
So fun. Just like I remember as a kid. However, I didn't realize the educational value when I was a kid- I just thought I was having fun. Only now I did as a parent and my son is learning the difference between nouns, verbs, etc. Great way to practice those skills!
on May 23, 2013
Our 6 year old really enjoyed getting this activity and it was a lot of fun to do as a family plus age appropriate as she is learning about grammer and word types. The stories that were created were entertaining and lead to lots of giggles on Easter morning!
on April 24, 2017
I got this for my 7 year old this Easter...he's almost done with first grade and is becoming quite the little reader and writer. This was the perfect gift for him. He asked me for nouns, adjectives and verbs (since he doesn't know that quite yet) but was cracking up reading the stories we created. Cheap way to keep him happy and entertained.
on June 17, 2017
My grandkids loved these. I used to buy them for my sons when they were little. It was fun to buy them again, but for my granddaughters.
on May 2, 2017
SO much fun with madlibs - I appreciate I was able to get them on prime before easter.
on May 3, 2014
I sent this to my granddaughter, who is 2600 miles away, age six, and not crazy about talking on the phone. She called to say "thank-you" and we proceeded to do 40 minutes of these Mad-Libs, laughing and talking all the time. Would I buy more......you bet!!
on June 5, 2017
Received too late for Easter baskets but saving for next year. Look like fun.
on May 17, 2017
Really, you're reading reviews about mad labs!!??!! Just buy them!