Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Easter Eggstravaganza Mad Libs
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 2, 2017
So fun. Just like I remember as a kid. However, I didn't realize the educational value when I was a kid- I just thought I was having fun. Only now I did as a parent and my son is learning the difference between nouns, verbs, etc. Great way to practice those skills!
4 people found this helpful
on June 13, 2014
These MadLibs have been around for probably 40 years. They are still the most fun a kid (or an adult that enjoys a good laugh) can have inserting silly words to make a crazy, zany story. I bought these for my 11 year old son and nephew, and one for my friend's 27 year old son... it's a fun thing to do with your kids - and it actually helps refresh your memory on adverbs, adjectives, etc. :-)
8 people found this helpful
on April 24, 2017
I got this for my 7 year old this Easter...he's almost done with first grade and is becoming quite the little reader and writer. This was the perfect gift for him. He asked me for nouns, adjectives and verbs (since he doesn't know that quite yet) but was cracking up reading the stories we created. Cheap way to keep him happy and entertained.
3 people found this helpful
on October 24, 2015
I bought this for my 12 year old son for our Annual Road Trip to Grandma's. He loved it. It's just like the Mad Libs of my youth. Great job on creating and editing. No weird mess ups or "misunderstandings". It allowed all of us to get creative & have a great laugh. Definitely great for Easter Basket filler.
11 people found this helpful
on May 23, 2013
Our 6 year old really enjoyed getting this activity and it was a lot of fun to do as a family plus age appropriate as she is learning about grammer and word types. The stories that were created were entertaining and lead to lots of giggles on Easter morning!
13 people found this helpful
on April 1, 2016
This was for my 9-year-old's Easter basket. We have had a lot of fun filling in the blanks together. Mad Libs are always a fun time--I loved them as a kid and never really outgrew them. The Easter version has a variety of stories about jelly beans, the Easter Bunny, etc. It's also good reinforcement for learning the parts of speech!
One person found this helpful
on April 9, 2018
These were a total hoot on our recent Spring Break road trip to Washington DC. My kids loved them and had such a great time. I’m 34 and I laughed harder than I have in a long time. I highly recommend these!!!
on June 17, 2017
My grandkids loved these. I used to buy them for my sons when they were little. It was fun to buy them again, but for my granddaughters.
One person found this helpful
on April 20, 2018
Got my grandsons really laughing & they also learned what nouns, verbs, adjectives & adverbs are. đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
on May 14, 2018
Kids have been having a good time filling out the Mad Libs they received​ for Easter!