Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 6pcs Easter Eggs Gift Funny Baby Toys Wisdom Clever Matching Eggs Green Red Yellow Blue Orange Purple Eggs
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on April 17, 2012
We used these for an Easter egg hunt for my 14 month old. He's too small for little toys and candy inside of plastic eggs. So we hid these around the yard. He had fun with them, but they are a little difficult to pull apart even for me. We will pack them away for now and try again next Easter when probably more age appropriate.
on April 11, 2013
Bought these for an Easter gift. They really are cute and easy to put together, but they are really hard for little hands to open. Over all we like them. We take them all apart and let our little one put them all back together.
on May 7, 2015
My son loves opening Easter eggs, and I thought these would be great for him to open, close, match the shapes and colors without having to always fill in Easter eggs with candy and mini toys year round lol but my son had a hard time opening them, maybe because he's two but he'll get the hang of it! Quality is good, arrived on time, and looks like the picture!
review image
on June 4, 2014
Fun for both my two year old am four year old. They both enjoy matching the eggs. I only wish the set had more eggs,maybe 12 not just 6. The eggs arrived on time and are for year round not just for Easter
on April 14, 2016
These are way to hard to take apart for an adult, let alone a child. I truly do not understand what happened with this product. I was excited to give it to my one year old for Easter and well, it just isn't working out like I had hoped.
on April 21, 2016
The eggs won't stick together when attached. The objective of the activity is to teach a matching and motor skill. Impossible to learn to put something together if they won't fit together and/or stay together
on December 24, 2015
My 3 yo daughter is fascinated by eggs. Any eggs. Easter eggs. Surprise eggs. Mash'em eggs. YouTube videos about surprise eggs or eggs covered in PlayDoh. Ok, you get it. I saw this set and felt compelled to purchase it for my egg loving' daughter. Very cute set, but very difficult for my toddler to open and snap back together. She loves finding the matching shapes inside, but has to ask me to open and shut them, making them useless as a self-discovery and/or hand manipulation toy. Still, a good price if you don't mind the "cooperative" play with your kids.
on August 9, 2016
My little one loves these. They are white on the outside and use nice bright colors on the inside. Great for teaching young ones about shapes and how to put them together. Just the right size. The only negative thing I would say is that they are a little hard to open. Otherwise they are great. I highly recommend them.
on July 10, 2015
We received what was quoted: six white eggs with various shapes and colors inside and no duplicates. My two year old is obsessed with surprise eggs and I had expected him to be into these, which he is. They are a bit hard to open however. Older kids can do them but he has trouble. You have to pull straight out to separate the two halves and he doesn't have the brute force necessary yet. So we will save them for next year I think. Overall a good buy for the price however.
on October 20, 2015
I doubt these eggs are BPA-free (they arrived in a plastic bag from China, in a fraction of the time estimated) but they are a lot of fun. The size is perfect for a toddler (my 2-year old has a lot of fun putting the pieces together), they are easy to pull apart and they re-attach easily too. I got six eggs, each one was a different shape/color inside. Would recommend.