- File Size: 2608 KB
- Print Length: 200 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (March 16, 2015)
- Publication Date: March 16, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00UCFYL12
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #314,877 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$6.99|
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $9.61 (64%)
Eastern Cowboy Kindle Edition
|Length: 200 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
P.S. I read all the reviews before buying, so thanks for writing them. I love spoilers and hate surprises. ;P
Their instant mutual attraction to each other, even though they are physically total opposites, is a little "strange" to me, but be it as it may. Also positive is the substance of the auxiliary characters ; even the rather despicable character of Aunt Vera. And of course Brighton's sister is appealing & strong-willed, as are Alicia and the 2 boys.
The background to this novel is also quite credible with a man (Tanner) having been shunned by a bad previous lover, and having come to live with relatives (Alicia & co) many miles across the country. Here is destiny intersects with Brighton who survived a traumatic car accident which left him barely able to walk. Add to this Brighton's inheritance of a small farm in the center of a large American city, and the stage was set for a good novel as only Andrew Grey can deploy.
I recommend this book to those who like good m2m romance novels, and please explore more of this prolific author's other books too.
Brighton inherits his grandparents farm from his grandpa when he passes away...He and his sister lost their parents years ago and was sent to live with their aunt and uncle who... by the attitude she has, you can tell they never treated them like family, but more like an obligation. I couldn't imagine being a kid and losing my parents to stay with people who treated me "less than"... Of course the Aunt has to keep causin trouble so Arthur his grandparents, then Brighton's lawyer introduces Brighton to his cousin Tanner to help out around the farm...
Tanner was working on another farm far away and some things happen with a relationship gone bad and he's forced to move away. What a giant douche Royce turned out to be... Jeez, I would have given him more than a sock in the jaw, I woulda broke his nose and kicked him while he was down lol What a jerk! He should get locked in a room with Aunt Vera for a few weeks and see which selfish jerk comes out sane! They'd deserve each other as well as her selfish self entitled children.... blah.. I'm glad none of them got what they wanted!
I really liked Tanner and Brighton together, both had low self-esteem and doubted themselves so a relationship wasn't an easy start, but.... they made it work out. They were cute and happy together and I was glad they got their HEA!
Another 5 stars for me :D
1) He has set the book on a farm, but this time outside Baltimore, on one of the last suburban patches of ground left. The farm is the birthright of the family of Brighton McKenzie, whose grandfather willed it to him with certain wishes and conditions. Brighton is your somewhat reclusive attractive nerd who is also hampered by an injury sustained in a car accident which restricts his mobility and ability to tackle farm work.
2) Enter Tanner Houghton, a big, hot, blond hunk of a cowboy from Montana whose last name Grey has used before under his nom-de-plume Geoff Loughton (William Houghton is a main character in At the Lake, but the resemblance ends there). Tanner shows up with some issues which are revealed slowly but surely over the heart of the plot, until...
Well, you will just have to find out yourself. Like so many other Grey ventures, the MC's are physical opposites but mates in their souls. How Brighton and Tanner get to the Happy Grey Days is another treat to experience.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Okay, the book wasn't perfect.Read more
Brighton is a recently disabled young man, ashamed of his lame leg and how he struggles with pain and has difficultly...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > Western
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Westerns