Eastland Men's Norwich 1955 Chukka Boot,Wheat Multi,9 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Heel Height: 1 3/8"
- Origin: Imported
Hand sewn by skilled shoemakers, the Norwich 1955 has a premium suede upper with canvas camo shaft and heavyweight full-grain leather mudguard. It has durable rawhide laces, a leather-lined, padded OrthoLite® comfort insole with patented moisture and odor control keeps you cool and dry all day and a genuine Vibram® RIPPLE outsole designed with very high lugs for an aggressive profile The boot height is 3 1/4".
Since 1955, Eastland's mission has been to supply the customer with top-quality comfortable, durable, contemporary casual footwear that is styled and priced right. Everything they do is driven by these five attributes: quality, comfort, durability, style, and affordable pricing. That is what makes Eastland shoes one of the best footwear values in the market.
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 9.1 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- ASIN: B00C519OTA
- Item model number: Norwich 1955
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 28, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: