|Item Weight||6.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||300 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||60467N|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Tubing, female adapter, add-an-outlet adapter valve|
Eastman 60467N Flexible PEX Ice Maker Kit with Stop Valve Adapter, 25', White
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The flexible PEX ice maker hose measures 25 feet in length for easy installation; Can be cut to desired length
- The hose is designed to withstand a working pressure of 125 PSI with a maximum burst-pressure of 160 PSI
- Features a working temperature range of 40-degrees Fahrenheit to 140-degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes (1) 25 foot roll of PEX tubing, (1) 1/4 inch x 1/4 inch adapters, and (1) 3/8 inch x 3/8 inch x 1/4 inch add-an-outlet adapter valve
- This ice maker kit is certified to be low-lead (AB1953) for product safety
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Water Line Hookup and Installation Kit for Refrigerators and Ice Makers
Eastman 60479N Flexible PEX Ice Maker Kit, White
Highcraft CNCT26610-OM Line, Connects Water Supply, Ice Maker hose With 1/4" Fittings On Both Ends, Braided Stainless Steel, 10 Ft
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Coffee & Filters Direct, Inc||FAUCETS AND ACCESSORIES||Pro Plumbing Supply|
The Eastman Flexible PEX Ice Maker Kit with Stop Valve Adapter includes everything you need to connect the water supply to your ice maker. The Eastman kit includes (1) 25 foot roll of PEX tubing, (1) 1/4 inch x 1/4 inch adapters, and (1) 3/8 inch x 3/8 inch x 1/4 inch add-an-outlet adapter valve. The PEX tube can be cut to length for a perfect fit. The ice maker connector hose has a working pressure of 125 PSI and a maximum burst-pressure of 160 PSI for safety. The working temperature range is from 40-degrees Fahrenheit to 140-degrees Fahrenheit. The adapter as well as an add-an-outlet adapter can easily connect to copper, CPVC and PEX water lines. This flexible supply line resists corrosion and is easy to install. This ice maker kit is certified to be low-lead (AB1953) for product safety.