Eastman Mandolin: 515 Model F-style with F-holes and Sunburst Finish including Case.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Beautifully made Eastman Model 515 F-style Mandolin with F-holes and Starburst Finish including Case
- All Hand-carved Solid Aged Tonewoods, Solid Flamed Maple Back and Sides, Aged Solid Spruce Top, Hand applied Gloss Lacquer Finish
- Dot-inlaid Ebony Fingerboard
- Adjustable Ebony Bridge - Heavy Cast Tailpiece - Schaller Tuners - Nickel Fittings
- Case- Nylon Fabric Covered Wood Shell
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Modeled after the classic instruments of the 1920_s this beautifully hand-carved solid Eastman Model 515 Mandolin F-style with F-holes and Sunburst finish, is crafted with an aged spruce top and maple back and sides. The maple neck is finished with a solid ebony fingerboard and an ebony fronted headstock. Fittings are nickel plated and the fret board features dot inlays. All Eastman Strings mandolins are carved by hand from aged tonewoods. The experience and knowledge of Eastman Strings luthiers ensure that these instruments have the best materials and craftsmanship available anywhere. Players will search far and wide without finding a hand-made instrument with the tonal brilliance, ease of playing, and beautiful woodcraft exhibited in these instruments, at any price. Includes a high-quality case!