Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$4.68+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 101 reviews
on August 18, 2014
I was four or five songs into this cd when I was remarking to myself, shaking my head, at how much I liked it. I had heard his songs and honestly thought he must have three or four albums (I don't really follow any music scenes in the last four or five years). When I went to purchase what I thought might be a greatest hits collection I noticed he only had two cds so I bought them.
After a short bit of thinking it dawned on me why I like both his cds. They have more than one incredibly catchy, well-done and popular tracks. But the other songs are nearly as good, or even better in a few cases. To me, they sound like cds I used to buy in the 90s when I was huge into country music. I enjoyed this collection immensely and it is still in the cd player in my car ready to play next time I get in. I can't describe how happy I am to find something right up my alley like this. It was the first cd I bought (along with two George and Easton's "All over the Road" cd all together) in many years. Makes me want to trust in country music again and maybe buy a few more.
on January 8, 2014
Easton's breakthrough album is an excellent blend of great songwriting, catchy melodies and relevant topics. Most albums contain a couple good songs, but this album has a great sound from start to finish. Let Alone You is my favorite while Don't Ask Me 'Bout A Woman is a close second. Most know I'm A Little More Country Than That and Roll With It from extensive radio play, but there is much more to this album than just those two hits. His voice is pure, strong and country. Don't miss this album.
on June 16, 2010
Newcomer Easton Corbin has all the country traditionalist's in an excited frenzy over his George Strait style of music.And rightly so!

Included is his big number one hit A Little More Country Than That,and this song pretty much sums up Easton's sound.
Other catchy toe tapping uptempos are Roll With It,A Lot To Learn About Livin' and That'll Make You Wanna Drink.

There's also the endearing Don't Ask Me 'Bout A Woman which has Easton singing "They ain't made to figure out,they're just made to love".

His voice really shines on his lovely ballads,such as This Far From Memphis,I Can't Love You Back and Let Alone You.

So to sum up Easton's music just think of George Strait,Joe Nichols and a bit of Alan Jackson thrown in for good measure.Easton is bringing some much needed traditional music back onto country radio.So what are you waiting for?

Prime Cuts: Roll With It, A Little More Country Than That, Don't Ask Me 'Bout A Woman, That'll Make You Wanna Drink.
on April 9, 2016
Yeah, I liked this album. A good buy
on July 19, 2015
I am blown away by the arrangements, not one twang is out of place. Country music at it's best.
on March 17, 2017
like his music
on April 10, 2014
I love this CD! I love Easton Corbin, He's a really good singer! I love the song Can't love you back.
on August 21, 2010
Easton Corbin is going to be big, very soon. I heard his first hit "I'm a Little More Country Than That" and had to get the CD. The first song is "Roll With It" and I knew it would be a #1 hit and sure enough, it was. This kid has a strong voice and is quite the songwriter, too. I just saw him at the Blue Bonnet Palace outside of San Antonio and he puts on a heck of a show. His music covers the full spectrum from ballads to sing along melodies that you just can't get out of your head. Do yourself a favor and buy this CD. You will be glad you did!
on January 21, 2015
Great CD, well recorded, great songs. Unlike many of today's CD's this one isn't recorded so loud (hot) that listening to it is rewarding instead of hearing over modulated, distorted sound. CD music is clean, great lyrics, great overall sound.
on December 31, 2016
Very happy with this purchase! Highly recommend!