Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on May 24, 2010
I'm the President of our Condo Association Board and a member of our gardening committee. After spending lots of time researching reel mowers, I purchased the Easun NaturCut about a month ago for our gardening committee to mow the sod in our condo Associations newly landscaped courtyard. Although we have a lawn service, they couldn't use their large mowers to mow our roughly 10 sq feet of irregularly shaped grass. We have 62 people in our building, and at least half are clamoring to mow the lawn!

We love the ease of use, and are considering canceling our lawn service and mowing our entire lawn with the Easun. This would save our Association almost $1,000/yr.

The delivery time was outstanding! It came in 4 days with Super Saver shipping.

PRO'S:

1. Assembly was a snap, with one exception
2. It's very quiet
3. It takes less effort to push it than a gas rotary mower as long as you don't let the grass get too long
4. Our building has a "green" philosophy, and the Easun fits right in
5. It's light weight, I can carry it up the stairs from the basement with one hand. (I'm a 5 ft 102 lb woman)
6. Both the tall (6'5") and short people (4'8") find it comfortable to use
7. Excellent workmanship
8. Gives a clean edge, no brown tips on the blades of grass
9. Turns lawn mowing into almost a Zen experience
10.Cutting height adjusts easily so we can actually follow the recommendation of not removing more than a third of the grass at a time
11.The 3 1/2" setting is ideal for our new sod
12.It's a work of beauty. Several people commented that we should use it as a garden decoration!!!

CONS:

1. The diagram on how to use the souder pins was very confusing. It took 3 of us to figure that part out. Could of been due to the fact that none of us had every encountered one before!

Did I mention that we really like it? I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to feel good about mowing their lawn. It is well worth the price. You get what you pay for.
on May 23, 2010
When it first arrived, the left roller kept falling off. I fixed that problem with some loctite. After a few uses, the spinning blades started hitting the fixed blade. I adjusted it, and it worked ok. I went to make another adjustment, and the head of the bolt snapped off. Got a Fiskar to replace it, and it works great.
on May 22, 2011
The mower worked fine for a few weeks, really no better than other mowers -- though I wanted to believe it was better. Then the rear (small) wheels began falling off and never stopped. Eventually one of them was lost -- now the thing is just a piece of junk in our garage. Don't waste your money!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.