Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on January 11, 2014
I saw this on an infomercial and just had to have it. They are the original songs and truly take me back to my favorite decade of music. But at "just 5 payments of $29.95"...I was waiting for the "BUT WAIT - - - THERE'S MORE" which never came. I wanted this collection, but not for $150 plus whatever other hidden charges I'd get hit with for being a schmuck and buying it off tv. So I went to the internet and googled Time Life Easy 80s. There I found it for $119. I thought that was much better and almost bought it, but then checked Amazon to see if there were better deals. Amazon Prime had it for $113...getting better. I clicked on the tiny link titled "new from..." next to the picture of the CDs to see other sellers who sell this product. I ended up buying it from Direct Fulfillment for $74 plus $3.99 shipping. I've always bought from Amazon and wasn't too sure about using a seller who only had 11 ratings, but their reviews were favorable and the description was that it was "brand new factory sealed" so I crossed my fingers and gave it a shot.
I placed my order on 1/1/14 and received it on 1/8/14. The package is a square box and there are 6 CD cases stacked in it. I worried for a moment when I thought I didn't receive the 10 CD set I thought I ordered, but as I opened the cases I saw a few had a flap with a second CD in there. In all, I did receive the 10 CDs and the square box was shrink wrapped as advertised. The edges of the inside of the box are worn (the black is worn off). I have to wonder if the box had maybe been open at one time and then packaged and shrink wrapped to send to me. Regardless, none of the CDs look scratched at all and I've listened to two of them so far - they sound clear and there are no problems. I'm very happy with my purchase. I knew I'd love the music from watching the infomercial, but I am thrilled that I got it at nearly 1/2 the price as advertised on tv and no strings attached with extra charges.
on September 28, 2013
i would recommend this for anyone who wants to be taken back to the softer romantic chills side of the 80s. 80s is full of the cheesy fun music but this is for more of a relaxing chill out, happy feeling, type of mood.
on September 8, 2011
Really enjoyed the variety of music recorded on this 10 CD package. Truly reflective of the 80s. I think the different genres of music was compiled to appeal to all styles of music lovers. I also liked the price! I almost bought this exact same product direct from Time/Life for about $50 more.--Highly recommend "Easy 80's". Enjoy!
on December 26, 2012
No one does this type of music anymore. I am not that old, but I think I was born in a wrong era. I love these types of sound. Full of soul.
on October 9, 2011
This ten cd set is simply great. It is beautifully packaged, well produced and has almost all the songs you would want to hear from that time period. Very worthwhile set.
on July 17, 2011
I absolutely LOVE this collection of music! I have downloaded all the music into iTunes and listen to it on my Ipod, in my car and at work and never get tired of hearing the songs! The shipment arrived very promptly! You won't be disappointed in this purchase!
on July 27, 2013
All the great tunes are are here!!!! Well worth the investment. The sound is very good. Very impressed with the quality.
on May 7, 2015
Im sorry!
I thought there was something wrong with the set,
When i saw the 2cds from the power of love.
Now that i know that the set is made that way,
I feel much better. Thank you for explaining it to me.
I will see you soon. Thanks again.
on May 10, 2011
I bought the collections from the 60's and 70's and absolutely loved them. Since I listen to CD's at work, I decided I needed some "new blood." The mixture of songs wasn't quite as good as I hoped, and for whatever reason, they don't play well on my work computer. They perform well at home, so obviously it is my office computer. I was a little disappointed, but I'll cherry pick the songs I like and burn a CD of my own.
on November 28, 2012
First 6 CDs were fun to listen to, but the final 4 were not very good. I constantly found myself skipping to find a song that I liked.

Good quality, though. Fast shipping.