Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 11, 2012
There is some excellent choices for quick and easy casseroles.There is breakfast,side dishes and main
course dishes. Most of the dishes you will have the ingredients on hand. This is helpful when you want to fix something quick. All the recipes are easy and the directions are explained well.I really liked the French Toast Baked Casserole with Praline Topping. The Potato and Broccoli Casserole can be cooked in crock pot, and it is delicious.I used fresh broccoli and it turned out fine.If you love casseroles you will love this book.
4 people found this helpful
on December 2, 2012
Easy recipes that are yummy!! I have actually made a few from this book and it was fun to have a new recipe. Common ingredients and easy to follow! I would reccomend this even one recipe from here makes it affordable!
3 people found this helpful
on February 26, 2016
Freebie - and sometimes, you get what you paid for...
on January 11, 2013
I gave this book a 5 star rating because I loved it. It contains many quick & easily prepared recipes, with easily found ingredients. And you don't have to be top chef to make these dishes. These recipes are good for everyone from busy moms to college kids on their own just learning how to cook, to bachelors living on fast food. Try them I'm sure you'll love them as I do.
One person found this helpful
on December 29, 2012
Great book, very informative and set up really well. Book offers great reading material and keeps the reader interested in the topic.
on January 12, 2013
Very nicely written. Good recipes. Some that I had no interest in though. I would recommend that you preview the contents of this book before purchasing.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Was looking for recipes for work potlucks on weekend. The recipes are easy and tasty and it was free! Can't do better than that?
on November 5, 2012
I collect cookbooks but am Los rebuilding mine as I lost many of them due to several moves. I like his book for its simplicity. I would call it a good first cookbook for anyone just starting out on their own.
on January 12, 2013
These recipes are so unhealthy! They are loaded with cream and cheese and tater tots and other fatty staples. Almost no veggies. No thanks.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 12, 2013
Is it too much to ask that a cookbook use real ingredients? I looked through the whole book and there wasn't a single recipe that appealed to me.