Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Easy Cd and Dvd Burning
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$9.96 (33%)|
- CD/DVD burning software for faster burning and safer back-ups
- Easily rip, play, edit, organize, and burn digital music
- Copy CDs and DVDs with 1 click; drag-and-drop photo tools
Having installation problems or difficulty using the product? Please contact email@example.com to learn more.
For a great experience on Windows 10, please ensure you're running the latest version of the Roxio Easy CD to DVD Burning software:
1. Install the Easy CD to DVD Burning software from the disc onto your Windows 10 computer
2. Open the application. Click the Support Menu (top right) and select "Check for Updates"
3. Follow the links to download the latest update
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. The program refused to install. After several unsuccessful attempts, I rebooted my computer with the installation CD in my CD/DVD reader.
2. By the fifth reboot, the program began to install. It took over 20 minutes.
3. Trying out the software, I activated the video player. It "bombed" because a file was missing.
4. I tried the main program. The "blue screen of death" appeared, and I had to reboot the computer.
5. My Windows 7 OS was destroyed as a consequence. This forced me to reformat the hard drive and re-image my boot partition.
6. While my OS was being resurrected, I tried installing the program on a second computer. Immediately the screen went black and everything froze. I hard booted my second computer. Luckily my Windows 7 was OK and nothing was damaged.
7. Next day, I went to the Roxio support website, read the fine print, and described the above problems on its form. This is a "one-shot deal." The company only allowed one free inquiry with its tech department. Any more, the customer is forced to purchase a service plan.
8. The reply was very interesting. Instead of sending a replacement disk or providing me an internet link to download a good copy, the technician needed time to study the case. If I wanted faster or better service, I had to purchase a support plan for a price.
This was unreal. The installation disk was bad, and the obvious solution was to replace it. There was no need to study the problem - the solution was "brainless.Read more ›
I've used Roxio products in the past but never have experienced any problems until now. Personally I find this kind of failure in support completely unacceptable from a legitimate software company.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Customer support for this software is the worse I have ever experienced. Software still does not work as advertised. Buy some other software. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Gary S. Santoro
This product would not load on my Window 10 equipped p.c. I see others have had the same complaint. The product information shown says it will work on Windows 10. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
I had a lot of VHS tapes that I put on DVD. I wanted each of my kids to have a copy. This product allowed me to make copies very quickly.Published 1 month ago by David Hayes
Advertising said it was compatible with Windows 10. I have installed, repaired, and reinstalled and it still does not work with Windows 10. This is a rip off.Published 1 month ago by William N
I use to have a copy of this on my computer. Don't know why it didn't show up on the computer I am now using. I love it! Thanks!Published 1 month ago by G. M. Smith