Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 25 Easy Cook Recipes For Meatloaf : Quick & Simple Recipes with Ground Meat (and a veggie one too!) (The Green Gourmet Book 4)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

VINE VOICEon June 10, 2012
This book includes a variety of meatloaf recipes:

1. Apple Confetti Meatloaf
22. Vegetarian BBQ Meatloaf
23. Vegetarian Spinach & Cheese Meatloaf
24. Ultimate Party Meatloaf
25. Zingy Chili Meatloaf

I have made many of the meatloaf recipes, and they all taste good. They are all very easy to make. I wish, though, that more of the recipes didn't use such high fat items as bacon, buttermilk, cheese, and sour cream.
on March 19, 2012
Right in her introduction the author says that meatloaf doesn't have to be boring. Then she presents recipes that prove that statement.

When I first got this book I read through all of the recipes and the most difficult part for me was to pick just one to start with.

I settled on the Greek Olive & Feta Meatloaf for my first one. I actually made it for company and it was hit!
It's easy to browse the recipes in this well formatted book and I like being able to just jump to the recipe I want.

I've since made two more meatloaf recipes and it looks like this cookbook is going to be one of my favorite cookbooks.
on October 30, 2015
Meatloaf has a reputation as a comfort food, part of our childhood memories. In 25 EASY COOK RECIPES FOR MEATLOAF, Lori Jane Stewart shows that there are a lot of variations to the one with which we grew up.
Some of the recipes call for apples, barbeque sauce, cheese, and a wide variety of herbs. Some are very simple to make: mix eggs, a can of soup, stuffing mix, and ground beef. Place into a pan. Bake. Others are more complex. Some call for beef, others for turkey, pork or fish. A few are vegetarian. Mexican, Italian, Eastern European, They can serve from two people to twenty people though most have 6-8 servings.
No exotic ingredients are needed so most people can easily gather the ingredients.
The book is easy-to-read with easy-to-follow instructions that can make a family staple more interesting.
This book was a free Amazon download.
on November 20, 2012
This is a good read with fun, easy to follow recipes. I am absolutely thrilled with this purchase. All the recipes are very easy to follow and the end result it great.My favorite is the Fast French Onion Meatloaf.
on August 8, 2012
Never have I thought there was so many recipes for good old fashion meatloaf. This is a great recipe book with minor errors in it but super for taking the dulldrum of everyday meatloaf recipe.

Thanks for a good book.
on March 9, 2012
I love this book! Even though I have not tried EVERY recipe yet, all 25 meatloaf recipes sound scrumptious! I agree with Lori. My favorite is the Mozzarella stuffed Meatloaf, and the leftovers for sandwiches are definitely a big hit at my house.

Get this meatloaf recipe book for your cookbook library. It's a winner!
on April 24, 2013
I've never been a fan of meatloaf and was skeptical when my friend recommended this book. I don't eat grains much because of how unhealthy today's grains are. I've written about the research on grain dangers in my own books so am aware of these things. I was hoping for recipes that offered alternatives to using wheat bread in meatloaf.

I love history and the author talks about the ancient Roman Apicius.

The Cheesy Celery Swirl Meatloaf recipe has possibilities because it calls for crushed cornflakes instead of grain or bread. If I get the non-GMO style it could work. I also may experiment with using flaxmeal as a substitute for those other recipes that call for breadcrumbs.

Mozarella Stuffed Meatloaf and Mustard Glazed Meatloaf also sound interesting.
on March 2, 2012
I have a friend coming over for dinner tonight and had decided on a comfort meal of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn. But I wanted to find a new meatloaf recipe since I'm tired of the ones I have. I found Lori's book and I'm so happy I did. (I'm a fan of her cookbooks.) I looked through all of the recipes and found the Sweet Apple and Beef Meatloaf recipe. I had all of the ingredients and made the recipe. It is SO simple! The only real "work" was chopping a small onion and shredding an apple. You just mix all the ingredients together, form into a loaf and bake in the oven. I made a standard loaf meatloaf but reserved enough of the mixture for a mini meatloaf which I just had for lunch. It is moist and delicious so I'm very happy! There are a lot of great-looking and easy recipes that I'll be trying including a couple of vegetarian recipes: Vegetarian BBQ Meatloaf
Vegetarian Spinach and Cheese Meatloaf. If you like meatloaf and want more variety in your meatloaf recipes I'd highly recommend this book!
on March 4, 2012
I had come to think of meatloaf as a boring meal with the same old vegetables, however the author of this book has come up with some great and original ideas to reinvent an old concept. My favourite is the burgundy meatloaf in sourdough.
on March 7, 2012
Never in my wildest imagination did I ever think there could be so many ways to make meatloaf. The craziest thing I ever did with meatloaf was add salsa. No wonder my kids always complained. I bought this book a few days ago and have already made three of the recipes!

The Burgundy Meatloaf in Sourdough is amazing. Simply delicious. And I don't think my kids even noticed the spinach in the Spinach and Cheese Meatloaf, which is fantastic.

In the last two years, we have really been looking at ways of cutting our grocery costs and I must admit I had always thought of meatloaf as kind of cheap and boring but I was wrong. These recipes show you that meatloaf is budget-friendly AND delicious.