- Use promo code PRIMEBOOKS18 to save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code PRIMEBOOKS18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Easy ESL Crossword Puzzles 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Also available to Amazon Students. Check for eligibility
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
Chris Gunn, an ESL instructor for two decades, teaches the general English program at Inha University in Incheon, South Korea. Gunn also does teacher training for the TESOL program and for preservice teachers in their Department of Education. Gunn is the owner and chief writer for Lanternfish ESL, a website bringing printable, quality ESL resources to learners, teachers, and parents.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's still usable material. Takes a little to find and to use it. You may have to create a lesson around a puzzle - teach the answers, then give out the puzzle.