Easy Heat AHB-115 Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 15-Feet
|Price:||$23.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Manufactured in china
- Easy to use
- Highly durable
- Easy Heat pipe heating cable installs quickly and easily to keep water flowing
- Includes grounded plug, built in thermostat, and instructions
- Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid, and weather-resistant PVC outer jacket
- AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy-saving thermostat
- Approved for rigid plastic and metal pipe; UL listed
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The thermostat turns the heating cable on when
exposed to temperatures below 38°F. It will shut the heating
cable off when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of
I found this information from this link. [...]
I hope this helps any who are curious.
I haven't used this product yet, but have purchased it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I tried other heat tapes and this one seemed to do the trick and last. Used for the water out in the horse barn (in Maine during the winter) so it has gotten a good test. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Charles Lanpher
We bought so many of these it would be silly to give it a bad review we are extremely satisfiedPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Got us through winter for a third of the price of what our local technician was going to charge us.Published 1 month ago by L. Young
I bought 2 of these to go around 2 water pipes going out of the wall in my Wisconsin basement. We had a hard freeze before I installed these and we didn't have water in an... Read morePublished 2 months ago by LJG