- Save 8% each on 💕💕💕 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter 💕💕💕 offered by Easy@Home when you purchase 10 or more. Enter code CMS50DA10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on 💕💕💕 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter 💕💕💕 offered by Easy@Home when you purchase 15 or more. Enter code CMS50DA15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% each on 💕💕💕 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter 💕💕💕 offered by Easy@Home when you purchase 20 or more. Enter code CMS50DA20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on 💕💕💕 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter 💕💕💕 offered by Easy@Home when you purchase 50 or more. Enter code CMS50DA50 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Easy@Home Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Rotatable OLED Display to Show Waveform, SpO2 Blood Oxygen Saturation, Bar Graphs and Heart Rate Monitor, Co-branding-CMS50DA
- ✅ACCURATE and RELIABLE: This oximeter can measure and monitor heart rate, SpO2 and pulse intensity with high accuracy. Displays waveform (plethysmograph) and digital readings, as well as pulse bar graphs, to visually indicate any irregularities or abnormalities, such as weak heartbeat.
- ✅EASY TO USE: Insert finger into rubber of the pulse oximeter and press "on". Intelligent tool for exercise recovery, elderly, hikers, climbers (monitor the oxygenation rate of cells, for overall health). Essential to take reading without moving the body or hand to obtain accurate result. NOTE: This oximeter is for sports or aviation use only and is NOT intended for medical use.
- ✅ LIGHT AND PORTABLE: Monitor is very light, small in size, low in power consumption and easy to carry with detachable lanyard; so, you can measure oxygen saturation anywhere. Auto power off s seconds after removing finger saves battery life. Two AAA batteries (included).
- ✅PACKAGE and DELIVERY: US Stock and Fast Shipment; Package includes a fingertip pulse oximeter, lanyard, pack of two AAA batteries and manual.
- ✅ WARRANTY and SUPPORT: 12-month Product Quality Warranty and US technical phone support. Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us for any questions you may have.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CMS50DA measures SpO2, Heart Rate, Pulse Intensity and Perfusion Index in one device. The compact and lightweight design allows you to carry it with you and stay healthy anytime, anywhere. You can take measurements before and after any exercise and monitor your body signal changes that occur. NOTE: This oximeter is for sports or aviation use only and is NOT intended for medical use.
How to ensure the accuracy of your measurement?
1、Moving too fast will affect the accuracy; try to stay still while waiting for your reading.
2、When the oxygen saturator and the heart are at the same level, the measurement results are optimal.
3、 Avoid nail polish or long nails on the finger used for the reading. Fingers should not be wet at all either.
4、Ring finger, middle finger and index finger are recommended as suitable monitor position
Sharp Quality OLED Display
OLED display is large and bright. Long press button to adjust the brightness of the screen. From darkness to bright sunlight, this OLED display can be easily and clearly viewed in any environment.
Measurement of Safety and Comfort
The CMS50DA is designed with silicone material without latex. Anyone can get a pulse reading and SpO2 safely and comfortably. It is fully suitable for the curvature of fingers, making the measurement more accurate.
The CMS50DA rotates in 4 directions as you move it horizontally and vertically. You can easily switch to a layout that is easy to read, or to a layout that other people can read.
When the CMS50DA is installed with battery, it is only 45g. You can easily measure your pulse rate and SpO2 no matter where you are.
One Touch Operation
CMS50DA pulse oximeter is fully automatic, just press a single button to measure your oxygen, saturation, and pulse rate. All in a few seconds.
Film Protection Screen
There is a protective film on the display screen of the machine, which can protect the display screen from damage during transportation. If you don't like this protective film, you can pear it off.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the normal blood oxygen level?
A: The normal oxygen saturation of human body is above 95%. The higher the oxygen content in the blood, the better the metabolism of the human body. Of course, low blood oxygen can be cause for concern especially if you have an underlying condition already. Always consult your physician with any concerns.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
> This oximeter is for sports or aviation use only and is NOT intended for medical use.
NOTE: This oximeter is for sports or aviation use only and is NOT intended for medical use.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is one of those products you get and hope not to use. (Do note that the manufacturer says this is NOT for medical use..... ) Me personally, I got it to add to the things I might want if someone in my family gets Covid19.
It is tiny and pretty self explanatory. You stick it on your finger, press the button and get a reading. Readings in the upper 90s is what you're looking for.
Overall, this is a great product for these times and will help sooth my paranoia .... or perhaps, I'll give this to another paranoid family member m and look for one with silicone linings.
So with everything going on, I found that I really wanted to make sure my oxygen levels were where they should be. I just happened to have a doctor's appointment so I took this with me. It was just as accurate as of the one my doctor used and looked a lot better. So how does this work? Small beams of light pass through the blood in the finger, measuring the amount of oxygen. It does this by measuring changes of light absorption in oxygenated or deoxygenated blood. This is a painless process. The pulse oximeter will thus be able to tell you your oxygen saturation levels along with your heart rate.
To use this device simply take it out of the box, install the AAA batteries (INCLUDED!) and push the ON button. Within seconds, you should see a reading of your oxygen levels and a good read on your pulse as well. A pulse oximeter clips onto your finger and indirectly measures oxygen saturation. ... a reading of 94 to 99 percent or higher indicates normal oxygen saturation, and anything below 90 percent is considered to be low blood oxygen, also known as hypoxemia. YAY - I am normal.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.