Easy@Home 20 Individual Pouches Urinary Tract Infection FSA Eligible Test Strips (UTI Test Strips) Monitor Bladder or Urinary Tract Issues by Testing Urine, 20 Tests/Box (UTI-20P)
($0.80 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- ✔ Fast UTI detection so you can obtain pain relief from burning and urgency, preventing more serious health problems. Do not let your UTIs be recurrent even if you have a chronic issue. Catch them early!
- ✔ Highly Effective Natural Approach: Same type of UTI tests are performed at most doctor offices used to diagnose a UTI. That bladder control issue or yeast infection you think you have may be a UTI.
- ✔ Easy to Use: Have pads wet in urine sample for 1-2 seconds and read results within 2 minutes by comparing pads to color chart. Reliable: Two tests in one – including both Leukocyte (white blood cells) and Nitrite tests – both tests commonly used to diagnose a UTI.
- ✔ Save You a Trip and Money: 510(K) cleared for OTC use with assured accurate test results so that you can test for a UTI at home privately and accurately. 10 Test (10 individual pouches).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Common Urinary Tract Infection symptoms
Increased urine frequency and urgency, painful urination. With proper treatment such as antibiotics and pain relievers, urinary infections such as bladder infections can be resolved before the risk for more serious complications. Easy@Home Urinary Tract Infection Tests allow you accurate detection privately from home, saving you both time and money.
A strong, persistent urge to urinate
Passing frequent, small amounts of urine
Pain or burning when you pee
Easy @Home UTI Test Strips
- Monitor & manage symptoms
- Prevent more serious complications
- Get proper treatment when needed
- Save money and time long term
Awareness & Adjustment
Benefits of Urinary Tract Infection Test
- NITRITES: specific indicator of uti
- LEUKOCYTES: sensitive/certain sole indicator of uti
- Test in the comfort of your own home.
- Know if you have infection before symptoms get worse
1. Dip for 1-2 seconds completely immersing
2. Run strip against edge while removing strip from sample
1. Hold strip horizontal and bring edge with absorbent material
2. Compare blocks to corresponding blocks on chart (results are read at 1 minute for Nitrite and at 2 minutes for Leukocytes)
1. Compare test to the color chart
2. Know that as a screening test, this is not numerical but an approximation
3. See the range your sample falls in for the given parameter based on the chart
|Easy@Home(UTI-10P) 10 Individual Pouches Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips||Easy@Home(UTI-20P) 20 Individual Pouches Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips||Easy@Home(UTI-25P) 20 Individual Pouches Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips||Easy@Home(UTI-50P) Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips||Easy@Home(UTI-100P) UTI Test Strips|
|Test Package Form||pouch||pouch||pouch||pouch||pouch|
|What Detects||leukocytes & nitrites for possible uti and bladder infection||leukocytes & nitrites for possible uti and bladder infection||leukocytes & nitrites for possible uti and bladder infection||leukocytes & nitrites for possible uti and bladder infection||leukocytes & nitrites for possible uti and bladder infection|
|Benefit||detect infection early, sensitive and thorough||detect infection early, sensitive and thorough||detect infection early, sensitive and thorough||detect infection early, sensitive and thorough||detect infection early, sensitive and thorough|
Product detailsSize:20 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4.96 x 2.95 x 2.4 inches; 3.28 Ounces
- Date First Available : October 24, 2018
- Manufacturer : Easy@Home
- ASIN : B07HG6ZYJ9
Best Sellers Rank:
#13,348 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #2 in Home Cholesterol Tests
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These test strips are individually sealed so they are not damaged by time and humidity. It's real easy to get these wet and lay them on a paper towel for the 60 seconds to two minutes it takes for the two test pads to register their result. In my case I had a very positive solid red indication for nitrites, but the leukocyte pad didn't change color. According to the box this was still a positive result. I went to my urologist and they sent in a sample to be tested and it was positive for E. Coli.
After taking an antibiotic I ran the test again and it was negative.
So these strips are reliable, inexpensive, and fast. I highly recommend them.
The price really cannot be beat. No matter what your healthcare coverage is, at less than a dollar a strip it's cheaper for me to test myself once than drive to the doctor and back.
I love the peace of mind of not feeling like I'm ignoring an infection that could turn life-threatening.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.