Easy@Home 50 Ovulation Test Strips and 20 Pregnancy Test Strips Combo Kit, (50 LH + 20 HCG)
|Price:||($16.48 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|You Save:||$3.51 (18%)|
- ✔Specially designed for “trying to conceive” women to get pregnant naturally: These Easy@Home ovulation tests give women a greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths vary. Pregnancy tests can tell pregnancy sooner than a missed period. The Easy@Home 50 Ovulation Test Strips and 20 Pregnancy Test Strips Kit are supported by the FREE Premom Ovulation Predictor App.
- ✔The ovulation test strips help to track your ovulation progression, and minimize the chances of missing your LH surge. Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml (FDA cleared) can be detected in 5 minutes. Results are 99% accurate.
- ✔Easy to test: simply dip the test in your urine until the dye rises into the result window (approximately 5 - 10 seconds).
- ✔Easy to read: Ovulation tests -- a test line as dark or darker than the control line indicates a positive result. Pregnancy tests -- two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant.
- ✔100% customer satisfaction guaranteed: Contact our experienced and professional customer service with any questions you may have. Refunds or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best provider of home health tests.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Take charge of your fertility by knowing your ovulation and period cycles! The Easy@Home Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) powered by the Premom smart fertility app helps you understand your cycles better so that you can get pregnant quickly and easily.
Our Product Features
Easy, affordable, awesome service
Free Premom Ovulation Calculator app help customer double check accuracy and not miss any peak.
- Most reviewed and trusted ovulation predictor kit (OPK) brand
- Best quality control through over 18 years industry experience and a strict quality control process by dedicated quality inspectors
- Reliable and accurate results to avoid missing your LH surge
- Clear and clean lines with quick results in 3-5 minutes
- Detects the LH hormone in urine at the FDA standard level of 25 mIU/mL
- Detects the hCG hormone in urine at the FDA standard level of 25 mIU/mL
- Best of all . . . A “snap” with the app! Snap a picture of your test results with the Premom Ovulation Predictor app to see your ovulation pattern easily.
How do you make the best use of our ovulation kit?
Know Your Pattern
The LH hormone will increase to its peak 24-36 hours before ovulation. The process in which LH increases from low to peak is called the LH surge. How long the LH surge lasts can vary from woman to woman. During the LH surge, LH can reach its peak in just a few hours (“rapid onset”), or it can take up to 6 days to reach peak before ovulation (“gradual onset”).
Test at the Right Time
For LH tests, testing from noon to the early evening gives you the most accurate concentration for testing. Test twice when the line starts getting darker. For HCG tests, the first morning urine is recommended for the most accuracy.
You can use the ovulation tests alongside other tools and pregnancy symptoms to double-check your results and best understand your ovulation and menstrual cycles.
You get the best value when you use the Premom app as your companion for your easy@home ovulation kit.
How can Premom help you use your Easy@Home product better?
Upload images of your tests results all in place to track your results and see your ovulation cycle and patterns.
Proactive quality action: The only brand owner with third party onsite quality checks throughout the manufacturing process, tracking and analyzing reviews for constant quality improvement.
Easy@Home offers customers immediate resolutions for any issue. Free product is available upon request if the resolution doesn’t meet satisfaction.
Deeper understanding through products, technology, support, and education. Know how your ovulation cycles and menstrual cycles work, and receive valuable insight on how you to get pregnant fast and naturally.
Product detailsStyle:50 LH 20 HCG
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.51 x 4.72 x 2.56 inches; 4.96 Ounces
- Date First Available : June 27, 2013
- Manufacturer : Easy@Home
- ASIN : B00DOJG6RA
Best Sellers Rank:
#252 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1 in Ovulation Tests
- Customer Reviews:
Tips: Why FDA HCG Test accuracy standard is 99% instead of 100% ? A few women may receive unexpected positive result caused by chemical pregnancy, miscarriage, blood or protein in the urine or some health condition or taking certain medicines that could elevate hCG level. Even it also rarely but it happens that some women may not receive expected positive result due to the HCG Level is not elevated as average to cut off level by missing period day. If you receive the very faint positive test line not as expected, we suggest you to wait a few more days or after missing period and test it again. If you don’t get expected positive result please wait couple of days to do another test.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.