- Save 15% on 8 2"x 2" Easy@Home TENS Unit Electrode Pads when you purchase 1 or more EHE009, EHE010, or EHE012PRO tens unit offered by Easy@Home. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 73BF2G7J. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 16 2"x 2" Easy@Home TENS Unit Electrode Pads when you purchase 1 or more EHE009, EHE010, or EHE012PRO tens unit offered by Easy@Home. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code V8TGR5OZ. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Easy@Home TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator - Electronic Pulse Massager, 510K Cleared, FSA Eligible OTC Home Use handheld Pain Relief therapy Device - Pain Management Machine - EHE009
|Price:||($21.99 / Count)|
|You Save:||$6.00 (21%)|
- ✔PAIN RELIEF AT HOME: Easy@Home Pulse Massager Tens Machine relieves Back pain, Knee pain, Muscle Soreness, Stiffness, and Chronic Pain for Shoulder, Waist, Joint, Arm, Leg and more. For OTC home use, pain relief therapy. Proven natural method to relieve pain without medicine by releasing endorphins and blocking pain signals.
- ✔PORTABLE/EASY USE: Large LCD screen shows type of massage "Massage, Beat, or Knead" and time is left in therapy cycle. It's fully automatic! Programmatic Patterns of Stimulation; 6 Auto Procedure Options; 10 Intensity Levels; Adjustable Pulse Stimulation Speed
- ✔INDEPENDENT DUAL CHANNELS - Operate Electric Massager using 2 Channels Simultaneously on different body parts with different intensity and mode options.
- ✔INCLUDED WITH TENS UNIT: :4 pcs Electrode Pads included). Powered by 4 AAA batteries. GUARANTEE: We are so confident that you will love this product that we offer a 1 Year PRODUCT
- *** DO NOT use the product if you have a cardiac pacemaker or an existing cardiac condition, implanted metal devices/screws areas of the body, pregnant or suffer from epilepsy. If you have one of the following conditions, please consult with your physician. Any acute disease; tumor; infectious disease; pregnant; heart disease; high fever; abnormal blood pressure; lack of skin sensation or an abnormal skin condition; any condition requiring the active supervision of a physician. ***
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator EHE009 - Pain Relief Therapy Pulse Massager Device
Easy@Home EHE009 Pulse Massager TENS UNIT is a natural, drug-free, and easy-to-use pain relief device. The TENS effectively delivers electric impulses to nerves and muscles on different areas of your body. When used with proper strength and frequency, these impulses make continuous and gentle stimulation to trigger your body to produce a natural response to block and relieve pain, as well as regenerate tissues. EHE009 handheld device has a portable, compact, and stylish design making it easy to bring with you anywhere.
- Effective, Natural, Safe and Drug-Free Pain Relief
- Fully programmable easy-to-use control with 6 auto procedure options and 10 intensity levels
- 2 independent channels allow for different massage mode and intensity on multiple areas
- Large LCD Display that shows the mode selection and treatment progression clearly
- Portable, compact, easy to carry with excellent Battery Life, 4 AAA batteries (Included)
- DO NOT use the product if you have a cardiac pacemaker or an existing cardiac condition, implanted metal devices/screws areas of the body, pregnant or suffer from epilepsy. If you have any condition requiring the active supervision of a physician, please consult with your physician before using.
- Electrode pads included do not contain any latex.
- Replacement electrode pads: B00VS9FTJE and B07PGNH9ZD
|TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator EHE009||Professional Grade TENS and EMS Unit with Heat Therapy, EHE018||Easy@HomeMini Wireless TENS Pulse Stimulator EHE015||Rechargeable TENS Unit + EMS Muscle Stimulator EHE029G-B||Professional Grade TENS Unit Electronic Pulse Massager EHE012PRO||16 2"x 2" TENS Unit Replacement Electrode Pads|
|Battery||4X AAA||Rechargeable battery||Rechargeable battery||Rechargeable battery||Rechargeable battery|
|Weight||137 g||200 g||20 g||40 g||127 g||100 g|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.5 x 7.4 x 1.6 inches; 13.62 Ounces
- Item model number : BD16482
- Batteries : 4 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : October 8, 2014
- Manufacturer : Easy@Home
- ASIN : B00O9P2VLI
- Best Sellers Rank: #14,360 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
DO NOT use the product if you have a cardiac pacemaker or an existing cardiac condition, implanted metal devices/screws areas of the body, pregnant or suffer from epilepsy. If you have one of the following conditions, please consult with your physician before purchasing or using this device. Any acute disease; tumor; infectious disease; pregnant; heart disease; high fever; abnormal blood pressure; lack of skin sensation or an abnormal skin condition; any condition requiring the active supervision of a physician.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's the link for the extra 20 pads from ebay, $8, and free shipping: http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-pads-for-electronic-pulse-massager-FREE-SHIPPING-/121276166584
Top reviews from other countries
What I like:
- Amazing price, especially if you're going to a massage therapist. Easily recoup the costs of a massage therapist by using this
- Great packaging and comes with batteries - honestly I'm impressed with how nicely designed the packaging is
- Easy to apply pads; comes with pictures so you know where to put the pads and so easy to apply the pads!
- Device is easy to operate and feels very sturdy
- Strength of massage is incredible; I stick to ~4 power setting, but it goes up to 10! I find 4 already quite strong and I can really feel it. Using this for the first time, I was surprised by how much power was going into my shoulder - I could actually see my shoulder moving
- Been feeling great after using this for the tension in my shoulders!
What could be improved:
- Pads pads lose their stickiness quite quickly. You can get replacements for about a $1 each, so that's quite expensive; however, given the price of the machine and how much a massage therapist charges, this is still quite a bargain!
- Pads are super sticky on the first try (almost hard to get off the plastic) and then they lose all adhesiveness quickly
The packaging was quite nice and I would even recommend it as a gift. Inside is the handheld tens machine, 4 pads, 4 triple A batteries, 2 cables that connect to 2 pads each and a manual. For anyone that does not know. TENS stands for transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation. Basically the machine sends electrical pulses to the pads. They help in healing inflammation. Chiropractors and physiotherapists use this all the time in treatment and it is not some kind of treatment that is "out there". I decided to get one because it was being used in my treatment and I liked the idea of taking some control in my recovery and pain management. The machine itself looks sturdy and I see it lasting a long time. The way to use it is to place the pads first on wherever the pain is (hands, feet, back). Then attach the ends of the cables to the pads and attach the other end to the tens machine. Turn on the tens machine by rotating the dial on the left or right. The dial goes all the way till 10. I would recommend leaving it at a spot that you can feel the pulse of the machine but not so strong that you feel pain. There are options as well for the type of body part you are treating. I press sole when I am treating my feet. For pad placement and to get to know more about the machine I would recommend reading the manual as well. I have not used it too often when I bought it but it has seen a lot of use over the past few months. I have been working with a physiotherapist to recover from my plantar fasciitis. His treatment is great but in between if I over do it in terms of walking or activity then I use this machine to bring the inflammation down and it works great at doing that.
Overall I can not say enough about how awesome this machine is. I would recommend it to anyone who is suffering from chronic pain as this is a safe, fast and easy way to bring down the inflammation. For the price it is a steal. The replacement pads are quite cheap as well.
The unit arrived quickly. The product's box fits everything snuggly and provides adequate protection. However, the product box was not further protected/packaged for shipping, simply a shipping label was adhered to the box and it was sent out, so it could have gotten damaged (unless it was driven from shop to home).
It's simple to use and assemble. I've not had any problem with pads coming off. Replacement pads are available on Amazon as well and are affordable enough. There are several buttons (waist, shoulder, joint, hand-leg, sole, repeat, speed up, speed down, massage, beat, knead), which make it easy to choose a setting or change one. I've tried several and prefer massage or knead at the programmed speed. The display is a decent size to read.
Batteries were included as well but you should have some rechargables (and a charger) on hand if you plan to use the unit a lot. I've used it every day for 2 weeks now and the original batteries are still inside, but are noticeably weaker. I couldn't go higher than 3-4 at first.
Technically there are two separate sides to this unit and each side can power 2 pads, so can have 4 pads on at once. Due to the wire lengths, the 2 pads per side can't be too far apart. If you don't require 4 pads, you can simply use one side of the unit and only 2 pads.
The only thing I don't like is the way that the knobs on each side that turn the unit on and set the power / intensity level are opposite each other in direction. You have to go up on one side and down on the other side to turn the unit on and raise the intensity, instead of moving in the same direction on both sides. It's not a big deal and you can easily get used to it but it wasn't intuitive for me.
I have chronic neck issues and recently have pains shooting down my shoulder and arms and into my hands from RSI. When I go for physiotherapy they have the big TENS machine there, so I thought an affordable home unit would be good to have. I'm glad I got this for $45 CDN on Amazon.ca to try (it's $27 USD on Amazon.com). It's significantly cheaper then the DR-HO's ones I see at Wal-Mart for $150+. It does NOT feel like the big machine at my physio at all but I didn't expect it to. It is my understanding that TENS machines don't heal the problem, only make the pain more manageable. I think this unit is helping me and for the price I can recommend it to others to try.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.