5 Pack Easy@Home 12 Panel Drug Test Cup Kit with Temperature Strip-Testing OPI2000, THC, COC, MET/mAMP, OXY, AMP, BAR, BZO, MTD, MDMA, PCP, TCA- Instant Urine Test-#ECDOA-7124 Expires 6/3/21
- ACCURATE: More than 99% accurate in detecting 12 different specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels ; Marijuana (THC)，Opiate（OPI2000），Amphetamine (AMP), Cocaine (COC)，Methamphetamine (MET)，Oxycodone (OXY)，Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA / Ecstasy), Methadone (MTD), Phencyclidine (PCP),Tricyclic Antidepressants(TCA)
- FDA 510(k) Cleared for Home Use (OTC Use), CLIA Waived for professional use; Same science used as Lab screening test; FDA recommended cutoff level: THC-50ng/mL; OPI2000-2000ng/mL; AMP-1000ng/mL;COC-300ng/mL;MET/mAMP-1000ng/mL;OXY-100ng/mL;BAR-300ng/mL;BZO-300ng/mL;MDMA-500ng/mL;MTD-300ng/mL;PCP-25ng/mL; TCA-1000ng/mL;
- SENSITIVE and COMPREHENSIVE: This 12 panel test detects wide range of drugs including many natural opiates, semi-synthetic and synthetic opioids such as Heroin, Buprenorphine (Suboxone), Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Methadone, Codeine, Morphine.
- EASY AND CLEAR: Remove cap, collect urine in test cup and read results in 5 minutes, not later; Clear and bold line appears quickly. It is negative if 2 lines appear and is positive if only control line appears. The negative result as quick as 1 minute. Each drug test cup has temperature strip for Specimen Validity. The disposable plastic gloves are INCLUDED. NOTE: A very faint test line still means a negative result.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
● Easy@Home ECDOA-7124 is the most widely used 12 panel urine drug test trusted by professionals and home-use users for comprehensive instant drug screening. It detects 12 popular drugs according to the FDA recommended cut-off levels. Substances tested: Marijuana (THC)，Opiate（OPI2000），Amphetamine (AMP), Cocaine (COC)，Methamphetamine (MET)，Oxycodone (OXY)，Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA / Ecstasy), Methadone (MTD), Phencyclidine (PCP),Tricyclic Antidepressants(TCA)
● The tests are FDA 510(k) Cleared for Home Use (OTC Use) and CLIA Waived for professional use; FDA recommended cutoff level for our tests:
Each Test Cup includes temperature strip that detect temperature of fresh sample for Specimen Validity Testing.
● Each test is sealed in the individual pouch
● The drug names tested, item code, and expiration date are printed on each pouch.
● The disposable plastic gloves are INCLUDED.
Common users of our drug panel tests
● Home drug testing by parents to test their adolescent children
● Pain Clinic Drug Testing by medical professionals
● Employment and Pre-employment drug testing by employers or selfs
● Substance Abuse rehabilitation facilities and Sober Houses by professionals or administrators
● School, Colleges, and University drug testing by administrators or medical professionals
● Criminal justice and Law enforcement drug testing by professionals
● Please view the image gallery featuring graphics designed to help you understand how to use the drug tests, read results, and other useful test information.
● Please Note: A faint test line (T Line) is still considered a negative test result. The color density of a T line can vary due to factors such as: protein levels, acidity, dilution, and specific gravity levels of a urine sample.
● Minimum and Maximum detection time for each drug typically refers to how quickly and the length of time that the urine drug test can detect this drug in urine sample. The detection time varies greatly depending on the metabolism rate of each person. Please refer to the product instructions for the detection window of each drug.
● Although most employment labs follow the FDA standard for drug screening tests like our tests, few may follow different standards or provide a different type of testing process. The employment confirmatory or EMIT lab test may have different cutoff level from this screening urine drug test. Please check with the employment drug test lab about cutoff level for any comparison.
Who are our users?
Most chosen combination:
Most chosen combination:
Most chosen combination:
Product detailsSize:5 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 8 x 4 inches; 15.7 Ounces
- Date First Available : July 15, 2013
- Manufacturer : Easy@Home
- ASIN : B00DY7YY1W
Best Sellers Rank:
#15,332 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #9 in Home Multidrug Tests
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By The dude on August 19, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.