- FREE SHIPPING on EVERY order of $50 or more! Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Easy-Incline Above Ground Pool Ladder
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bottom step is 9.5 inches deep, top step is 6.5 inches deep. Steps in between decrease gradually.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- 300 lb. capacity
- For flat bottom pools up to 52 in. deep
- Can be installed on any above-ground pool deck.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||10 x 23 x 54 inches|
|Shipping Weight||27.55 pounds|
GRADUATED STEP SIZE
FEELS LIKE A STAIRCASE IN YOUR POOL!
Extra wide anti-slip steps for sure footing. Bottom step is 9.5 inches deep, top step is 6.5 inches deep; steps in between decrease gradually in depth to provide more of a staircase feel as you climb out of the pool. It includes all necessary mounting hardware. 300 lb. capacity and can be installed on any above-ground pool deck. Should be use with flat bottom pools up to 52 in. deep.
Top Customer Reviews
Fall 2013 update: Four summers of usage and the ladder still holding up great. However, a while back, the edge of the bottom of the ladder gouged a hole in our vinyl pool liner. Therefore, I would recommend using a pad or foam under it.
Installation tip... arrange the ladder where you want it and have someone stand on the ladder while you tighten the set screws. Also I upgraded the Mounts that they give you which are ABS to Aluminum ones for an extra $5 each.